Back from vacation..time 2 buy blah blah

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Stock, unlike you I trade. I made $ on that trade. If you ever want to call me out I will embarass you every time. I like how you now call others a putz. Why not try and get original? Keep on cheerleading boys, the rest of trade and laugh not with you, but at you!

#11     Jun 25, 2007
  2. LOL you trade for negative money. Money closed in ( ).

You said you would cover at 95 for a loss of 12,000 and it went to 97. I can show you the post if you want.

#12     Jun 25, 2007
  3. 06-14-07 08:48 AM

Thanks stock it actually turned out much better than that. When you were complaining about the idiots selling the 10 year, I was busy covering half of the short. Now the other half is out there with my 2% stop. If I get stopped out, I STILL MAKE MONEY! Now get back into you're sandbox with you're momentum stocks! You are beyond belief. This will be the last time I respond to any of you're posts. You think you have it all figured out? You know zero about how the mkt works. Don't worry, it'll be teaching you a lesson soon enough. Now go start yet ANOTHER thread on how smart you are!
    Once again you need to be put to shame! When you try and get in the big pool, the water is a little deeper. Go to yahoo, thats where you belong. Whenever you want to look like an idiot, just let me know.....putz

#13     Jun 25, 2007
  4. EQT as I recall you said you were up 100% from 4 years ago correct? In a upward trending mkt one you think it would alot more than that. What happened?

#14     Jun 25, 2007