Bachmann: Obama's Waving A "Tar Baby"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Don't blame me because you live in an area full of ignorant people who don't understand literary references. I'm not very interested in what a bunch of race hustlers or gang bangers think in any case.

You're just dead wrong about minnesota as well. Have you ever even been there? I could say the same about California, since you have two female senators, one a leftwing kook, the other a corrupt liberal hack with a rich husband. Minnesota is a lot like NC or Virginia, very evenly balanced between conservatives and liberals, with a lot of clueless independents. NC, don't forget, is the state that could produce as senators Jesse Helms and John Edwards.

#21     Apr 19, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Agreed

#22     Apr 19, 2012
  3. We're in luck, I tracked down a few words with racial undetones.

---------------------------------------
    Man, five dollars for a candy bar? What a gyp!"

What You're Actually Saying:

"Man, five dollars for a candy bar? You're a filthy Eastern European immigrant."

-----------------

We won the little league game! Hip hip hooray!"

"We won the little league game! Let's go kill some Jews!"

--------------------

"Wow, look at that! The sun's shining, the bluebirds are singing ... why, I think it's a lovely day for a picnic!"

"Wow, look at that! The sun's shining, the bluebirds are singing ... why, I think it's a lovely day to lynch a black person!"

Confused?

"Did you know 'picnic' dates back to lynching parties? It's true, 'picnic' is short for 'pick a n*gger.' As in, pick one to lynch. So when you eat sandwiches in the park, the blood of African Americans stains your very checkered tablecloth. Enjoy your sandwich, bigot."

http://www.cracked.com/article_16967_8-racist-words-you-use-every-day.html

#23     Apr 19, 2012
  4. Uh oh....

The J - word....

being careful using “the j-word” whenever they were referring to that old, racist word, jazz.

Now it's called = Black American Music (or BAM)

“That word [the j-word] has such a negative connotation to it,”

The theory is that black audiences have largely turned away from the genre because of the word itself.

#24     Apr 19, 2012
  5. Mnphats

Mnphats

Lol...

Those two kooks equal each other out. Don't forget the Governor "The Body" Ventura. Only in Minne.. and yes I am from Minne.

#25     Apr 19, 2012
  6. Mnphats

Mnphats

Agreed maybe a tad more liberal but only because of the twin cities which just happens to cancel out every other vote in Minnesota.

#26     Apr 19, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

So, I guess we should be polite and invite RCG to a picnic. :D

#27     Apr 19, 2012
  8. I call BS.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picnic

#28     Apr 19, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

#29     Apr 19, 2012
  10. Proof that everything on the internet is true.

Given the field of the internet, I, over the complex plane, , and one universe where x is a statement found on the internet and r is the constant of accuracy of the internet given in units of monkeys per typewriter (MPT). Rearranging this along the complex plane, , we can easily solve for the r of the internet:

r = 29cosI

r = 1.0101011

Note that the constant of accuracy of the internet is higher than 1, which means that every statement is also a religious fact. Therefore the internet is also Jesus in binary form.

#30     Apr 20, 2012