Bachman promises 2 dollar gas!!!!!111

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by noob_trad3r, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Visaria

Visaria

When you find out, pls let me know. Here in London, prices are still near record highs for unleaded. The retailers blame the exchange rate, but that doesn't make sense since the pound is much stronger against the dollar (Brent crude oil priced in dollars), so it should cause the price of petrol (gas) to fall.

#21     Aug 18, 2011
  2. All it'll take is a signature on a piece of paper to close down that fat and worthless epa.
    Once that's done, it'll be smooth sailing. And with all of that extra money the public will have, other industries will be able to grow again.

#22     Aug 18, 2011
  3. Illum

Illum

Ron Paul, other than that, no. And the media/establishment hates Paul. Therefor using broken logic, altho not as broken as one would like to think, the media/establishment hates freedom.

#23     Aug 18, 2011
  4. Yeah our politicians should know they can't promise something like that. This is a blatant lie to gain the support of people who don't know any better.

Bachman is unelectable IMO because if she is promising $2 and we all know she can't deliver on it, then what is she going to do when she is in office? She might try to give us $2 gas but she will just screw with the system and leave it worse than she found it.

#24     Aug 18, 2011
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

No, asshat, I don't call myself a professional trader.

Additionally, all I said was that it could be done - although some of the results could be disastrous.

Take a reading comprehension course, ya dope.

#25     Aug 18, 2011
  6. Isn't it the goal of a politician is to promise everything to get the votes and deliver nothing once in the office?

#26     Aug 19, 2011