Bachman as Swiss citizen

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, May 9, 2012.

1. I think I've been insulted. My one last feeling is now shattered. What can I do to become an intellectual giant like those Tea Party supporters of someone like Bachman? I know! All I need is a flag and a bible so that I may pray away the cluelessness while blinded by tears gazing upon Old Glory. That's the ticket!
    Bursting out singing onward christian soldiers.

#21     May 9, 2012
  2. Of course, any negative post about Bachman has to call her a cunt and bitch,e tc. Do you losers realize how stupid it makes you sound?

So what if she got dual citizenship along with the rest of her family? How does that make her a traitor? I would do it in a second if I could. Plenty of Jews have dual citizenship and no one dares say a thing.

#22     May 9, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Like the guys here calling, for example, Pelosi the same?

#23     May 9, 2012
  4. You miss the point. When an elected official, especially one that goes around questioning the loyalty and patriotism of others, decides to have dual citizenship...it smacks of hypocriscy that only the most radical elements of both parties can be identified. If America is so god damned great, why does she need to be a Swiss citizen? She would be the first to say love it or leave it. Well, I'd say her move leans towards leaving it, while questioning the purity of those that would do the same.
    She is a pathetic creature consumed with self. She'll say and/or do just about anything in an attempt to be relevant. What she needs is to be bitch slapped accross the room.

#24     May 9, 2012
  5. JamesL

JamesL

Well for starters, there's 2 n's in Bachmann.

#25     May 9, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

Where is your outrage over Obama's Indonesian citizenship? Is it because he hasn't admitted it? You have to read the school records in Indonesia to see it was so.

#26     May 9, 2012

7. +1

#27     May 9, 2012
  8. Running for President of The US while applying for citizenship of another country ...

[​IMG]

#28     May 9, 2012
  9. BSAM

BSAM

While this struck me as odd when I read about it, perhaps she is just making a way for her family to get out of here more easily one day in the not too distant future.

She definitely should give up her place in Congress.

#29     May 9, 2012
  10. BSAM

BSAM

But then, which one of our 535 house of whores in D.C. wouldn't???

#30     May 9, 2012