Bachman as Swiss citizen

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, May 9, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

It gets better. Once they decide you're no longer walking in proper goose-step fashion, you'll be labelled a Nazi, too. (Yes, they're oblivious to the irony.)

#11     May 9, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

I agree with you on this one, everyone should be hedging their bets against the hopelessly inept assholes who are currently running the country......

IMO the fact that Bachmann is hedging against herself just proves that, while she may be retarded, she is atleast capable of taking her own inventory..... :D

#12     May 9, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

There goes your flag pin budget.

#13     May 9, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Absolutely. I would jump on a Swiss dual if I qualified.

This thread made me wonder if I am entitled to dual citizenship and it looks as though I am theoretically qualified.

Don't let anyone tell you ET isn't valuable. I've been looking for an alternate source of passport for almost a year. Thanks ET! :D

One star given out of pure gratitude.

#14     May 9, 2012
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

He was never considered a pure rightie. What forum have you been reading? He sides right, he sides left, and occasionally he goes insane about a specific topic, like now. Just wait until he's done foaming at the mouth and a bit more relaxed, and the coherent behavior will return.

#15     May 9, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I gave it three stars, in the interest of being fair and balanced. :D

#16     May 9, 2012
  7. Ricter

Ricter

From my perspective, he was a pure rightie when he first got here, or when I first noticed his posting. Within months, however, he was looking at the data and thus moving to the center. I have a lot of respect for Cap'n, and the emotional response doesn't change that one bit--it's not handwringing like so many of the "pure" around here.

#17     May 9, 2012
  8. :D Still foaming! It's just that the wrap themselves in the flag types and then practice anything but make me kinda' crazy. Well, crazier than usual.:eek:

#18     May 9, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

Meanwhile, if you didn't support Bush's every fart, you were not a patriot or a "real" American. "Why do you hate America?"

#19     May 9, 2012
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Or clueless like so many of the "free thinkers".

#20     May 9, 2012