Bachman as Swiss citizen

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, May 9, 2012.

1. ''Carbon dioxide is portrayed as harmful. But there isn't even one study that can be produced that shows that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas.''
    —Rep. Michelle Bachmann, April, 2009

"But we also know that the very founders that wrote those documents worked tirelessly until slavery was no more in the United States. ... I think it is high time that we recognize the contribution of our forbearers who worked tirelessly -- men like John Quincy Adams, who would not rest until slavery was extinguished in the country." -Rep. Michele Bachmann, botching American history while speaking at an Iowan's for Tax Relief event in January 2011. The Founding Fathers did not work to end slavery, and John Quincy Adams was not one of the Founding Fathers.

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Regardless of the woman's past/present lunacy, if I could get dual citizenship in Switzerland, you bet your ass I would. So I cannot blame her one bit.

3. What kind of f'n commie can give this one star? You really want a representative who is so disgusted with America that they want to become a citizen of another country? That representative needs to be removed from office ASAP. Elected representatives need to be held to a higher standard than your run of the mill pissing and moaning guy in the street. Either they are all in, or not. She's obviosly not!

4. Is Mr. Bachmann still collecting Medicaid funds to "pray away the gay?"

Is there a Swiss bank account somewhere accumulating those medicaid funds along all those farm subsidies over the years?

And this is a Tea Party candidate.

5. So answer me this. Obama decides to become a citizen of Kenya. The Tea Party OK with that? Fuck these assholes and their flag lapel pins. Takes more than that to be a patriot. Obama needs to demand her resignation today!

"I wish the American media would take a great look at the views of the people in Congress and find out: Are they pro-America or anti-America?" -Rep. Michelle Bachmann, calling for a new McCarthyism, Oct. 2008

Yeah bitch, they need to take a look. An elected member of congress decides to say fuck America and become a citizen of another country. I'd say that's anti American.

6. JamesL

JamesL

Dual citizenship is great if you can get it. Got my Irish (EU) passport last year. There are benefits to having both.

7. Ricter

Ricter

You are no longer considered a pure rightie, so all your posts will get one star from now on, regardless of topic or direction.

8. Max E.

Max E.

I unofficially give this post 1 star.... :D

9. LOL, not to mention they all owned a couple...

#10     May 9, 2012