Bac

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by apitrader, Feb 2, 2009.

1. JamesJ

JamesJ

thank you.

the buying pressure afterhours might be because some funds have to own it above 5$ and are not allowed to hold them below 5$...
    i think this was also a reason for the sell off just after market open...

we will see, but imho the probability of an extension of this rally early tomorrow are pretty high.

#51     Feb 5, 2009
  2. I'm holding my position through the morning session tomorrow. From the rhetoric it looks like the markets are going to open higher. If this stimulus passes in Senate tonight/tomorrow, it'll be a good time to be long FAS.

#52     Feb 5, 2009
  3. Illum

Illum

I think so too. I cant trade intraday if my life depended on yet. But all signs point to strength tomorrow. High enough and I can get back in on short side. Im noticing some inconsistencies in the story being told by our DC friends. Anything around 6 would insulate me -somewhat- from a friendly Tarp rally Monday. Maybe... Ah trading, so dangerous, I love it.

Grats again though. Great trade.

#53     Feb 5, 2009
  4. JamesJ

JamesJ

yeah, had the same plan, but i don't say no to a "free" 7% up afterhours on no specific news, while citi is only up like 2% afterhours...

#54     Feb 5, 2009
  5. YES Beacuse of the $5 target it became insane
    Low $4 and high $5.00 cause if it goes under $5 the mutial fund have to sell it and if it goes above $5 they have to buy it for thei portfolio
    So it is at a level of jerking off go insane any direction
    What happend to the arb princess who bought C at $8 he must be crying now
    IF a good new come out i am sure BAC will be at $10 preety soon

#55     Feb 5, 2009
  6. JamesJ

JamesJ

BAC 5.30$ +10% premarket...
    nice one

#56     Feb 6, 2009
  7. Loving it. Got as high as $5.75. Still holding my position like a chump.......up around 25% from when I went long yesterday.

The job number shrug off is a great sign, at least for today's trading.

#57     Feb 6, 2009
  8. Over $6.

#58     Feb 6, 2009
  9. 5 minutes ago Lewis says B. of A. 'categorically' needs no more TARP money - MarketWatch
    6 minutes ago B. of A.'s Lewis has no long-term regrets on Merrill buy - MarketWatch
    7 minutes ago B. of A.'s Lewis 'sorry' that firing Thain had to happen - MarketWatch
    8 minutes ago B. of A.'s Lewis: Countrywide "on fire" with mortgage refis - MarketWatch
    14 minutes ago B. of A.'s Lewis: Feds advised against scrubbing Merrill buy - MarketWatch
    16 minutes ago B. of A.'s Lewis: Merrill losses accelerated in mid-Dec. - MarketWatch
    17 minutes ago B. of A.'s Lewis hopes to pay gov't money back in 3 years - MarketWatch
    18 minutes ago B. of A.'s Lewis: No gov't officials talked nationalization - MarketWatch

#59     Feb 6, 2009
  10. Wow, this guy must have practicing all night. A lie every other minute.

#60     Feb 6, 2009