Bac

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by bond_trad3r, Jan 15, 2009.

1. N_A_T_I_O_N_A_L_I_Z_E_D

#41     Jan 16, 2009
  2. Always keep enough cash to zero out you credit card balances when they pull that crap.

They have tried it on me and I just zero out the balance. Then they send me an offer for 1.99% for 18 months with checks to use how I want.

Always have cash on hand.

#42     Jan 16, 2009
  3. It's so wrong, they can't survive with out our deposits, now they need our tax dollars.

And what do we get more fees and higher rates, I blame congress, they are the biggest bunch of whores.

#43     Jan 16, 2009
  4. Price is all that matters, price is saying this outfit is in big trouble. Don't listen to anything mgmt says, remember, BCS,LEH,FRE,FNM. They all said everything was OK even cock sucker Barney Frank said FRE,FMN were strong and in good shape.

Sit and wait for the trend to turn, don't buy because its down 20% this week. Stocks can go to ZERO.

#44     Jan 16, 2009
  5. you're doing something wrong. My credit card rates have been slashed drastically this last year. From 15% to 8%

#45     Jan 16, 2009
  6. I learned that now. But I used the money for certain things and never thought they could do this to me if I had perfect payment history. Now I'm screwed

#46     Jan 17, 2009
  7. Yea they print the money out of thin air and lend it to you, then jack the interest rate on you. Then when they get into trouble, the government bails them out with more of our money. They say it’s so the system doesn’t collapse. Wouldn’t it be good if a system like this collapsed?

#47     Jan 17, 2009
  8. Like what?

You know what? I am doing something wrong. I have paid all of my bills on time for 6 years straight. I’m exactly who they want. Somebody who’s willing to pay 25% interest, month after month to maintain good credit. I bet if I stopped paying a few months, they’d lower it.

#48     Jan 17, 2009
  9. Lower your balance and read the terms and conditions.

#49     Jan 17, 2009
  10. Well gee, I’d love to pay down the balances, but it’s kind of hard when almost the entire minimum payment goes to interest. The terms pretty much state that they can change the terms whenever they want, for whatever reason they want. How was I supposed to know they were going to triple the rate when I had perfect history?

Imagine for a minute you get a mortgage. You qualify for it and follow the contract. 2 years later they send you a notice tripling you interest rate. You call them asking why and they say, “well you owe money, so we’re going to jack up the interest rate.” This would never happen with a mortgage, but we accept it with credit cards and in fact blame the borrower for never being able to pay it off. I guess I learned my lesson now.

#50     Jan 17, 2009