BAC to 20 Crowdfunding gold rush push coming.

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by myoffices, May 3, 2013.

1. Dow 18000 was a call I made last year and Im a bit early. If the banks start to loan money then innovation begins and then the game begins.

In the meantime my optimism may be misplaced but the next steps is BAC going to 20. They are unloading assets in many innovative ways. Legally they are doing everything right by shielding their company by re assigning their loans. Its Brilliant.

Forget foreclosure they just have to sell the loan at a discount and let the new lender deal with the homeowner.

I would like your thoughts on my new funding platform in development at capitalinvestormall.com

The future of crowd funding is coming just waiting for the final bill to be passed. I would like to crowd fund a trading club provide your thoughts.

2. Investors? Possibly you!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0veaeu6rOqY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. This is hilarious - Its funny to the point that it should be shown to every investor.
    Thats a great outlook for the future for every investor to not take their investment so serious.

If you trade your money for dinner then you should lose it all. Accredited investors only.