BAC last bid 4.98, S&P downgrades 37 global banks...

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by ASusilovic, Nov 29, 2011.

1. gmst

gmst

your neighbor proved to be a smart fella if he held BAC!

From 8 to 11, his investments went up from 8*60000 = 480,000 to 11*60000 = 660,000 in less than a year.

#41     Dec 18, 2012
  2. hughb

hughb

Yes, very much so gmst! He passed away on July 14 of this year and his daughter inherited the stock. I would imagine it is still in probate, (California law), and she hasn't sold it yet.

#42     Dec 18, 2012
  3. hughb

hughb

iure do miss my od frinednd. he would love to see bac moving up ike this. it woudld prove that he was right. and he made alot omoney. too often in life we fuck up and make mistakes but sometimes we hget it right and it goes good. fuck man he wa a agood guy. he made a lot money and he satrted out at the bottom. he was poor but he worked ahrd and built himself up.. it's too bad that he died too young. he was onl 86 years old. he was a value investor. he dint; efen ahve a computer or an internet connection. he just read the tape on cnbc tv. he mde alot of money in the market

#43     Dec 29, 2012
  4. Terrific trade. I bought BAC 2013 calls with a strike around 7.5. Later I bought them again at 10, which are now also making a profit. Just whish I'd have had more balls when they were around 5$.

#44     Dec 29, 2012
  5. Zalire

Zalire

Thanks, I've been short since March but I was interested in what you see other than an attempt to form a temporary support area. BTW, not criticizing, just curious.

#45     Jan 9, 2013