BAC 8.0 straddle for 0.26

Discussion in 'Options' started by Archin, Aug 26, 2011.

1. so you obfuscate the fact that your price claim was total bs.

what other false claims have you made here on et?

By worthless, I meant no profit. How the hell could it be totally worthless without closing at 8. worthless as an investment, get it. worthless vs the 'cheap' claim that was made by the op, get it.

sad.

#21     Aug 30, 2011
    #22     Aug 30, 2011
  3. Stock777s definitions of worthless:

"Worthless" = no profit

"TOTALLY (like totally!) worthless = $0

"Totally TOTALLY worthless = stock777

His definitions of "worthless"....? = priceless

Just so we're all clear on this uber-sophisticated dialectic here... you're stating there are (at least!) TWO measures of "worthless"? The normal, garden-variety worthless meaning "no profit" and the more literal phrase, "totally worthless" which includes...... (wait for it!) the "totally" qualifier.

Wow, man, that classical education really paid-off in spades. Totally.

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ETrWZsYYJOQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#23     Aug 30, 2011
  4. anus, A trade with little or no potential for profit IS WORTHLESS.

What would you like to call it? VALUABLE?

dig yourself a deeper hole.

ps, no defense for your fake claim of reaching a fake low , huh?

#24     Aug 31, 2011
    #25     Aug 31, 2011
  6. john33

john33

on what do you base the non-existent potential for profit?

#26     Aug 31, 2011
  7. experience

and many years study at the feet of Jack hErshey

#27     Aug 31, 2011
  8. Knee pads optional?

#28     Aug 31, 2011

9. If u don't know by now- (just review his post history) stock777 is a pompous arrogant ass
    who clearly has self esteem issues and therefore atttempts to raise up his level of inferior intelligence by subjectively trying to pass judgement on the collective ET poster community.

I would have to say his posts are definitely not worthless... They provide excellent entertainment value... especially when he speaks of himself as "stock777 this..." and "stock777 that..." blah blah blah.

Pathetic.

#29     Aug 31, 2011
  10. Yes, you are.

And your accomplishments?

And your insights?

Must be very concentrated in all 37 posts you've puked up.

Lets see a highlight of your prowess

Riffraffpatrol>> "LOL dude u need to relax. First of all-- I don't work for the company. I have taken the 7 day Protrader course, the 5 day Options course, the 3 day Tradestation platform immersion class, the 4 day Technical Analysis Online class, and am a member of XLT Stock and XLT Mastery..."

I see , you are a professional serial course taker. hmmmm. I'm outta my league now. Sorry to have offended a patron of the game.

#30     Aug 31, 2011