Baby Bush: The Worst President in History?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Banjo

Banjo

2. Ricter

Ricter

Some guy's blog, who's got time for this? Please present YOUR view. Or, if your view is simply "ditto", please summarize or something. Or even a single salient point.

3. I agree with Casey... Bush may have been the WORST president.

However, I fully expect Obama to out-do him in evil, crap, and damage to America.. :mad:

4. Ricter

Ricter

Based on any specific metrics? Comparing the same metrics? Or just overall "gut feeling"? Because if it's just gut feeling, I'll point out that every president since and including Nixon (about where I reached the age of reason) has been the "worst", and furthermore, they have all in their own way threatened some folks enough to believe America was doomed.

Decade after decade we muddle through.

5. Based upon the metric of "more governmentis worse government" for Americans and the concept of freedom.

Obama is a Marxist POS... and the sooner the average American recognizes it, the sooner the cancer can be excised... :mad:

6. Ricter

Ricter

Yeah yeah yeah, he's the worst ever and we're all doomed, etc.

7. Ricter

Ricter

8. The worst in my opinion was Nixon, and Reagan and Bush. Everyone knew that Nixon was terrible, we just found out how bad Reagan was with his "deficits don't matter" mantra and ...............everyting fell during Bush's term. Bush got a really bad hand dealt to him, and it was Reagan's fault. Now Bush seems to be a good person, he just got screwed by Reagan's neo-con team members that screwed up everything. At the end Bush realized that he was being played by the neo-cons and he did not grant a full pardon to Libby which is admirable.

9. Gnome...seriously,

#10     Sep 12, 2009