Baby boomers have to die off so society can progress

Discussion in 'Politics' started by badnewsbear, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Can we all agree that the baby boomer generation is the most idiotic and intellectually backwards generation of the past century? There are exceptions of course. However, let's analyze most of the baby boomers on ET. They are:

1. Narcissistic - so bloody selfish it's sickening
    2. Greedy - they believe in taking things from others; giving to others is a sin
    3. Moronic - look at the comments many of these lunatics post on ET
    4. Obsessive - obsessed with berating liberalism, and basic human rights
    5. Destructive - they are impeding the progress of the human race

Can we all agree, including baby boomers, that their generation will be looked down upon and mocked for the next millennium?

2. achilles28

achilles28

Yes, I agree. A loathsome bunch. Exceptions to every rule. And some great apples in there. By and large, sadly, one of the worst generations to ever walk the planet. I think future historians will definitely recognize that, if we make it that far.

The last generation before Rome fell? Those were Boomers. Thought, spoke and talked just like them. I'm sure of it.

As far as dying off. Strong words I don't agree with. We have no right to take life from anybody else, unless it's in direct self-defense. The Boomers need to be confronted and swayed. If not, they have to be marginalized, ridiculed, and exposed. Tarred and feathered. Exposed as a cautionary tale to be heeded by future generations on how to RUIN a nation.

3. Unfortunately, I believe badnews is correct on this. Not suggesting the Boomers should be taken out and shot, of course, but because of their numbers they're a big problem until they've died out and their care needs are no longer a drain on the system.

The Boomers never demanded, they were just given.... too much so by greedy politicians.

You know, the Boomers are the biggest generation. They also paid the MOST TAXES AND GREW THE ECONOMY MORE THAN OTHER GENERATIONS. That was all great during the growth phase. But when it come to the "care" phase, it's a problem because there are so many of them... and the politicos never revamped the support systems to account for the costs.

Boomers are not "greedy and loathsome". They're basically just a crowd that got pushed along.

Your disdain should be directed at the POLITICIANS FOR THE RUINATION OF AMERICA!

4. achilles28

achilles28

I'll never agree with you on that, Ron. Who voted in the snakes again and again?

5. Same can be said about Odumbo voters. Same can be said about the "free and democratic" elections in Saddam's Iraq and many other places. (Did you ever see the South Park episode about the election boiling down to a choice between Turd Sandwich and Giant Douche? Kind of a modern Aesop's fable. If you haven't, look it up. I'm sure it's on youtube.)

In the last 2 presidential elections, Congress has had an approval rating <20%, yet 95% of incumbents got reelected. How smart is THAT? How smart can the voters be? They barely understand what or whom they're voting for.

6. achilles28

achilles28

I'm not sure who's point you proved. Yours or mine :p

I'll check out that SP video. Activism is a start, I think. Ron Paul founded the Tea Party. Libertarians are making huge gains, as the country slips closer to the abyss.

7. The Tea Party, Libertarians, and adherence to the Constitution are the only hopes America has. And the majority of the Republican party is at war with the Tea Party. Says a lot, none of it good. If the Repubs "can't get over it", the Conservative-ish vote will be divided and the evil DemoCraps will win again.

(I also consider this Repub vs Dem thingy might be really be only a ruse... to make it LOOK like there is a choice between Conservative-ish values and the Communist Left. Not unreasonable to believe the Repubs are in cahoots with the Left to only put up a facade of a fight... when in reality they've really been playing on the Commie's team for quite some time.... and they don't want us stupid sheeple to realize how stacked the deck really is.)

:(

8. achilles28

achilles28

That's what Carol Quigley said in Tragedy and Hope - both the political left and right are controlled and fight only to maintain a divided appearance. Ideologically, they're both nearly exactly the same.

9. Possibly one of the dumbest threads ever, and that's saying something considering where we are. Hardly worth debate, but since it's my job to educate you fucking retards, here goes.
    When did all these give away policies start? When the all the touchy feely shit start? When did education begin to fail? All during the sixties. Well retards, baby boomers were fucking teeanagers in the 60's. Hardly in a position of authority to give away the farm. Oh yes, we were bitching up a storm, LIKE EVERY FUCKING TEENAGE generation since the beginning of time. Difference this time? The adults didn't have the balls or the sense to say sit down and STFU. No, they caved to the absurd demands of teenagers. And who were these adults? Who was in the position of authority and decision making. Yes, it was the "greatest generation", that's who. Did many of our generation take advantage of this pussification? You bet, just like dumbass kids will do. Did our pussified generation then go on to futher pussify our kids. Yep. And so it goes, but if you want to know where it started, who is responsible at the root cause, look to the heroes that survived the great depression, saved the world during WWII, and then came back and fucked up the country. I guess they just didn't have any fight left in them for dealing with chickenshit teenagers.

10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

The OP is a self-outed troll whose purpose is to piss off as many as possible on this forum. And you guys are feeding him.

#10     Jan 29, 2014