Baby Boomers aka the Worst Generation

Discussion in 'Politics' started by UsualName, Apr 25, 2018.

1. UsualName

UsualName

All of that Ayn Rand, Ronald Reagan yuppie culture, self centered nonsense has taken its toll on the country and on the generations that have come after and they know it.

The baby boomers inherited a unionized workforce with high wages and a high standard of living. As they exit they are leaving a huge income gap between workers and the wealthy, a declining standard of living, and massive debts both in the government and on the millennials.

These are the results of Reaganomics and the fallacy of tax cuts for the wealthy benefit the working people. The country is weak and the only benefit was to a very few people who were already wealthy.

https://www.axios.com/51-of-millenn...witter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organic

8BC5B4A9-38A9-4491-8214-216FD200F9BE.jpeg

2. Ignorant. Full of shit, you are.

3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

But infowars is your favorite website

exGOPer and Frederick Foresight like this.
  4. The name is telling, isn't it? The crazy contingent sitting at the far right of the Republican party is at war with information.

5. Wait. Don't you have everyone ON IGNORE!

KevinD likes this.
  6. UsualName

UsualName

Yoda?

7. Arnie

Arnie

No surprise the Millennial's can't hack it. Gotta blame somebody.

8. UsualName

UsualName

Says the people who entered the workforce when minimum wage was the equivalent of $11 an hour and union jobs were plentiful - no college degree required.

Millennials are stupid, they know they inherited a bad deal.

exGOPer likes this.
  9. One thing on a very long list of things that Boomers dealt with that would send Millennial's into a full meltdown. The draft. Don't get me started on this shit.

vanzandt, KevinD and Poindexter like this.
  10. Arnie

Arnie

My first job was min wage ($1 hour in 1969) asshat. The equivalent of $6.78 in 2018. That was the rate for people under 18.
    And I didn't stay there long. Next job was $3/hr. It's called work and trying to do better in life. And I never blamed anyone else. Hell, the thought never entered my mind that I had it bad. Loser's like you just want to wallow in your self inflicted misery and blame someone else for it. Pathetic.

#10     Apr 25, 2018
    Sun Light, stoic and CaptainObvious like this.