babak has GOT TO GO !!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by abra trader, Mar 7, 2003.

1. Babak is a cool moderator fwiw... its cos he does a good job that makes certain people jealous...

#11     Mar 7, 2003
  2. Babak

Babak

Thanks for the support guys (its appreciated :)) but do we really have to even acknowledge something like this post with a reply? I for one am rather tired of this vendetta against me by our resident troll and have decided to not respond to personal attacks.

#12     Mar 7, 2003
  3. "thanks for the support guys. I'd also like to thank the academy, and everyone else who gave me the power of moderation."

I'm teary.

Back to trolling, there's someone with a link to ignore? Does he know how stupid that is. I would be mad if I clicked on it without being told what it did. But most of all, I would know its a waste of time.

I've been banned here so many times, and have come back to wreak (appropriate word here) more havoc each and every time.

What's the good of adding me to ignore? You have 10 of me on ignore now. Babark vowed to ignore me months ago, yet here we are today. I'm coming back. I'll always be back (under a new handle).

vinny

ps keep up the vigilance, fruity. You know I always got your back.

#13     Mar 7, 2003
  4. i think only a focused effort of igoring vinny is going to take care of this.

so, for my part, as fun as it is to spar with vinny, i wont be replying to any more of his posts.

#14     Mar 8, 2003
  5. Momento

Momento

Thanks Nibanahsi for the link,

Saved me the hassle to do it myself.

Abra.... go home, find something better to do. Seriously...

try games.yahoo.com

you can kill some time there.

#15     Mar 8, 2003