[b]Should ET Boot Timothy Sykes?[/b]

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by cdcolvin, Oct 31, 2007.

Should ET boot Timothy Sykes?

Poll closed Nov 10, 2007.
  1. Yes, boot the kid

15 vote(s)
    65.2%
  2. No, this is his sand box, let him play

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  1. OK, this young lad seems to like posting on ET quite a bit. I believe he's an ET sponsor too. The question in the title says it all. Take the poll. No dimpled chads, hanging chads. Let's not be Democrats about this either...1 vote per person.

2. I like the "democrat" remark: clever.

3. cstfx

cstfx

WTF?

If you don't like what he has to say, just put him in your ignore list. Christ, the only time I see his name is when some numbnuts either starts a thread bashing him or feels compelled to quote him. Put him on your ignore list. I did.

4. This is ET not nuclearphynance where he would have been blended by now for sure.
    http://www.joecartoon.com/cartoons/67-frog_in_a_blender

Whenever he tries to peddle his crap he gets attacked anyway, so any other time he simply provides entertainment (read: we all laugh at him) through the midday doldrums.

5. For someone who has been a member since 2002 you'd think you'd be able to understand the concept of the "ignore" function.

And....he PAYS to use ET, whereas you and I use it for free. When you pay, you have more flexibility. But fortunately, you can IGNORE anyone you choose, whether they are a paid sponsor or not.

For the time it took you to create this poll, you could have placed Tim on ignore. Shame on you for being inefficient.

6. Fishing's inefficient, but it's fun.