B Hussein Obama on a downward spiral

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fhl, Feb 26, 2009.

1. ak15

ak15

Why do I get this feeling that quite a few of the people posting in this forum are using aliases. The same guy participating under different names. Some of you observing closely would have picked up one particular pairing that is uncanny in its similarities when you scrutinize the profiles of the two people, ostensibly, involved.

#41     Feb 27, 2009
  2. Ask the moderator of this forum, Joe, to see if the IP address is the same for different members.

#42     Feb 27, 2009
  3. I was thinking the same exact thing. The same aliases always chime in like clockwork when engaged in a debate that goes south.

#43     Feb 27, 2009
  4. Feel free to knock yourself out.
    I have one screen-name.
    Period.
    :)

#44     Feb 27, 2009
  5. ak15

ak15

It wasn't you I had in mind, when I made those prior remarks.

#45     Feb 27, 2009
  6. You are denying it even though you were never directly accused of it. You are a horrible liar and it shows.

#46     Feb 27, 2009
  7. The proof is available if you want it.

Ask Joe...or continue to flail wildly.

#47     Feb 27, 2009
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Two things I don't understand:

(1) I don't understand any reason for alias's. Isn't that like talking to yourself? Total waste of time imo, which goes to point #2.

(2) How do so many here with 5,000 posts+ trade? I'm doing good to post twice today. My posts are usually in the evening or closer to midnight. Where do these folks get the time???? And if they're using numerous screen names, are they in jail with nothing else to do????

I guess I'm jealous over all these guys with this extra time. Lol!

#48     Feb 27, 2009
  9. ak15

ak15

One is for Dr Jekyll. The other is for Mr Hyde. Although this Dr Jekyll isn't exactly Mr nice guy. However, Mr Hyde stays true to the character of his namesake.

#49     Feb 27, 2009
  10. Depends what type of trader you are. I have one method where i look at the characteristics of daily charts among a couple hundred stocks where I buy/short around the close and sell/buy back at the open. My other method is putting a price alarm on the e-mini and waiting until it hits my target price to make the trade. These two strategies leave me with a lot of free time to waste.

#50     Feb 27, 2009