B*A*R*R*O*N*S GAME Feb 3rd...

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Feb 3, 2007.

1. topdown

topdown

Absolutely have to put it back on the radar. 7.5M secondary offering (15% dilution - and originally offered at 6.7M shares). Announced 2/28, priced 3/8, to be delivered 3/14. Looks like the secondary got gobbled up and the stock price barely hiccuped. I would also assume that the $12.25 should provide solid support. Thanks for the heads-up. It is back on my 1st page.

#21     Mar 12, 2007
  2. Tech sometimes doesn't play along but generally speaking you catch one of these bad boys with a lot of good news built in just after a secondary because management holds back stuff to reward the new institutional holders- did I say that? Well there that's how the game is played. and yes this did not do a drastic free fall must have been priced pretty tight- which means investors were willing to pay up. All in all I'm feeling right bit hunchy about ANAD , I 'm thinking this comes around again as a money maker. It acted just too well the first time to be ignored by investors and since I missed that first ride-- I'm eagerly watching here... quality-wise and price-wise and volitility-wise and %- return-ability-wise> this is about as good as it gets right now in the market.

#22     Mar 12, 2007
  3. ANAD traded very well I thought today Topdown.

My own little point & figure analysis I point to where I like it and I figure I ought to buy it is $12.40 there is a nice trade developing between that point and who knows. RS wise this is an Alpha dog in techworld.

The only problem is NYMX is stirring too and I only have so much dollars..

#23     Mar 12, 2007
  4. tomjohn

tomjohn

you two guys are really only one person talking to each other

right?

#24     Mar 12, 2007
  5. topdown

topdown

That coming from a man with 2 first names (LOL). No tomjohn, we are separate people.

Stoney - I know what what you mean about only having so much dinero. That's why I didn't play your LMRA pick that was up 25% today. Do me a favor - next time you have a 25% 1-day gainer, send me an urgent email, PM, call or something. Damn, I hate I missed that.

Anyway, you know how the bio / pharma individual stocks scare me. I have just seen too many tank on overnight bad news. I hold the PBE ETF in my IRA to give me basket coverage of the sector without as much risk of an individual pick hitting the shitter. Of course, I also miss out on the potential jumps on positive news.

Anyway, for my dollar, I am going back into ANAD - it worked before and looks like it will work again.

#25     Mar 12, 2007
  6. Dear JohnTom. Think of us as an investment advisory service or a small boutique research shop. Read everything we say and act accordingly. Fabulous riches await you. And great despair.

TopD if I accomplish anything this year it will be to break you of this biotech fear. I can't say you are not right- I've had my share blow up on me- but the instant riches are far better than other sectors. The trick is to try and have at least a 3 to 1 success ratio. When I have a really god idea I will try and make it stand out more than the others-- if I can work that damn PM system I'll use that.

I have a list now of go stocks each is going up I believe but only ANAD has this groovy volume associated with it and that makes me very interested as well. Today I plan to reacquaint myself with their research and if NYMX stays flat I'll be in for a thousand shares and I think ANAD is the type of stock you could build into eventually owning 2000.

#26     Mar 13, 2007
  7. topdown

topdown

Stoney - Gotta like the action in ANAD today. Any stock that holds up in today's market is a blessing.

I also jumped into the bio world with a purchase of PANC at the close. Up 7%+ today on news and I hope it will see some follow-thru momo this week. One of my favorite plays is buying stocks that go up in down markets. If the markets turn, they often rocket.

And I was just kidding about the PM / email thing. It was just my way of saying "great pick on LMRA". (That said, to use PM, just click on user name in any thread, from there you just click on "send **** a private message".

#27     Mar 13, 2007