AZ ‘Birther’ Bill Passes Senate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe you or I should apply for Canadian citizenship, run and get elected. THAT would have Gabby jumping out a window for sure
    I always though it was kinda silly anyway.

#51     Apr 18, 2011
  2. Of course you don't because it requires something all liberals lack, common sense.

My car insurance isn't required to protect me.

&

My health insurance isn't there to protect you.

But in libtard land, they're one and the same.

#52     Apr 18, 2011
  3. Do you really need to ask such a vacuous question? If so, then the answer is that you should have health insurance for your much needed brain transplant.

#53     Apr 18, 2011
  4. The compulsory auto insurance is liability in nature, and you only require coverage for your vehicle if you do not own it free and clear. The liability coverage is key, so that anything you do that can negatively impact others can be paid for without direct cost to them. And so it is with health insurance, if you suddenly fall ill and need medical care. If you do not have coverage, then you will be negatively impacting others with your uncovered liability if you cannot pay for it yourself.

Seriously, are you really so stupid that your food has to be chewed for you?

#54     Apr 18, 2011
  5. So why does car insurance keep rising in price?

And btw, that was the biggest bag of shit explanation I've read.

So now health insurance is needed to financially save my neighbor, not my health.

LOL!

#55     Apr 18, 2011
  6. Perhaps my financial situation is one where I don't need it.

speaking of needing a brain transplant...

#56     Apr 18, 2011
  7. Perhaps auto insurance is rising because cars are getting more expensive as is health care, the latter of which has an impact on the liability component. Or maybe it has something to do with your driving...

Liability coverage required of all motorists is for the mutual benefit of all motorists. The same principle applies for health insurance. It is for everyone's mutual benefit.

Bugscoe, you really are stupid. I thought you just played a fool on the Internet, but it looks like you're the real deal. My condolences to your family.

#57     Apr 18, 2011
  8. STFU. The idea that health insurance is needed by individuals to save everyone financially is a liberal fantasy that you just debunked with your own argument on rising car insurance.

Do you think before you speak?

#58     Apr 18, 2011
  9. I think your caregiver didn't chew that last part well enough for you. Ask him or her to read it again and to regurgitate it into smaller portions for you.

#59     Apr 18, 2011
  10. I think you have spuzz in your eye. Ask your hand to point your dick away from your face.

#60     Apr 18, 2011