AZ ‘Birther’ Bill Passes Senate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Apr 15, 2011.

1. You are correct on Katherine Harris...she was a Republican...I was thinking of the douche in charge of elections in (IIRC) Fort Lauderdale or Palm Beach where the "Big" voting discrepancy was...but, that is not relevant. More importantly is that dingleberries like you don't seem to have the balls or care to understand that Obusha is NOT fit to be president. Not because of some place of birth -Hawaii or Kenya....no, the real question is "natural born citizen" and whether he gave up his citizenry when he moved to Indonesia.

Did you understand my previous post about totalitarianism? The left got on Bush's case about the "Patriot Act"....conservatives, to some extent begrudgingly, did ultimately have to side with the liberals in that, yes, the "Patriot Act" diminished freedom in America. If I am being unclear here, please elucidate - not RHETORICAL! I am saying the "Patriot Act" should be named the "Anti-Patriot Act!!"

Now, here is a question for you...can you say that "Forcing ALL Americans to BUY health insurance is TOTALITARIAN?" Your honesty is called into question on that one! If you can be honest and say that it is totalitarian to force citizens to buy something...then you will have to say that Obusha (my name for the lack of difference between Bush and Obama) is a totalitarian...plain and simple!

-g

#31     Apr 17, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Zinger! :D

#32     Apr 17, 2011
  3. If you don't mind a suggestion, how about "Odumbush" ?

Hard to imagine... as bad a prezident Bush was that we could get an even bigger asshole who is 10 TIMES WORSE!

#33     Apr 17, 2011
  4. Larson

Larson Guest

" Transformation" talk is useless. If US does not get economic growth and it's currency problems solved, it will not matter who is in office. But again, maybe that is the point to keep naive people's minds on bullshit as the country is hijacked.

#34     Apr 17, 2011
  5. ROFLMAO! I agree with you and Lucrum! My God! God have mercy on me, if I was as stupid as some of these liberals when I defended Bush! I can only hope that they will see the light and that, yes, Bush was bad...and that Obama is far worse! I don't know whether to pray for the blessing or curse on our country!?!?! If we continue to support evil, stupid people to be our presidents...we are gone...if we haven't already cooked ourselves with the economy.

-gastropod

#35     Apr 17, 2011
  6. You mean in the same way that all American car owners are required to buy auto insurance? You mean "totalitarian" like that?

#36     Apr 17, 2011
  7. And if you don't own or drive a car, then what, genius?

Your intelligence factor just dropped 10 fold with that reply.

#37     Apr 17, 2011
  8. ...and if you don't have a body then you don't have any concern over the body's health...and you talk about intelligence?

Who do you know that is without the need for health care?

Yes, some people don't drive, but who doesn't need health care?

#38     Apr 17, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Gabby has intelligence? I never noticed it before.

People that don't get sick or feel the need to run to the doctor every time they have the sniffles.

#39     Apr 17, 2011
  10. My God!!! Are you liberals TOTALLY F'ING STUPID!!! You don't seem to be able to understand an F'ING thing!!!! A homeless person - you know...kind of what the name IMPLIES is homeless...so, more than likely THEY DO NOT HAVE A HOME OR A CAR! DO YOU NOT SEE THAT THE OBAMACARE BULLS#!T JUST PASSED FORCES THAT HOMELESS PERSON TO BUY HEALTH INSURANCE??? Well, if that is the case....fu[k the homeless - give 'em a MINIMUM TAX as WELL...FOR BEING HOMELESS!!!! I think $40,000 a year ought to be about right! My GOD!!! WAKE THE FU[K UP!!!!! DO YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TOTALITARIAN MEANS?????

OK, DUMB FU[K LIBERALS...I'LL PUT IT IN TERMS EVEN YOUR SIMPLE MOTHERFU[KING MINDS CAN UNDERSTAND! NAME FOR ME THE LAW THAT WAS COMPULSORY ON ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS THAT G. W. BUSH II PASSED?

DO YOU NOW HAVE A CLUE?

-gastropod

#40     Apr 17, 2011