AZ ‘Birther’ Bill Passes Senate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Still waiting for any liberal to explain why this is a bad thing?

AZ ‘Birther’ Bill Passes Senate – Requires Presidential Candidates to Show Proof of Citizenship
    Posted by Jim Hoft on Friday, April 15, 2011, 10:14 AM

If Barack Obama wants to be included on the ballot in Arizona in 2012 he will have to show proof of citizenship. The Arizona senate passed their “birther” bill last night. The bill will now be sent to Republican Governor Jan Brewer who will sign it into law.
    AZ Central reported:

2. pspr

pspr

LOL. Obama, are you going to sue every state that enacts a similar law or are you going to produce a birth certificate?

Or maybe you'll just quit now while you are a head. A small head but still a head. :D

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Don't hold your breath waiting on'em.

4. jem

jem

I supposed the left will start calling the whole state of Arizona birthers because they are showing respect for the U.S. Constitution.

For the first time in my adult life Arizona is making really proud.

5. I believe I read there about 10-12 states looking to pass the same bill.

6. pspr

pspr

Here's a little info on ten of them.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=261901

7. Sorry, but you are not a federal judge, so you feelings are irrelevant.

8. Obama had years to come up with a counterfeit birth certificate. He probably has one ready to show off. All we need are guys with balls to determine its authenticity. The balls have been AWOL. [​IMG]

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I would have thought his comments were more of an opinion than "feelings". In any case I was thinking jem had legal training. IF so that WOULD make his opinion on this topic more valuable than say...a troll computer salesman's. Don't you think?

10. Its going to be fun watching the birthers get their asses kicked in court yet again

#10     Apr 15, 2011