AXR...yep..I thought so

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by traderich, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Yes it's possible to be wrong 70% of the time and still make money. Obviously you have to be right to make money, but you seemed more concerned about being right. As I said it was a very risky trade either way. When you make trades like that you WILL be wrong many more times than you ae right. You just have to hope what you make covers the risk. I doubt 100 shares of anything covers much risk.

#11     Jan 22, 2007
  2. BRK.A :D

#12     Jan 22, 2007
  3. lol, I set myself up for that one.

#13     Jan 22, 2007
  4. Artie21

Artie21

Everyone is right sometimes, some more than others. Only the insecure losers come here and brag in the hopes of gaining applause. It's kind of like saying your dick is 8" and thick. Unless you whip it out, no knows the truth.

#14     Jan 22, 2007
  5. you know how I make mine 12" long?

I fold it in half.

I only spouted off about it because when I originally posted on AXR, I was unsure about it and was wondering if my thoughts on it were correct. I still think the stock has somethings about it I really like, namely high insider ownership, and small float.

That does not mean that I thought the stock should be trading at 140 and should have more than doubled in 3 months or so.

I like the stock, and my short is just that...for the short time it takes for it to come back from the stratosphere where it went!

#15     Jan 22, 2007
  6. What is the fair price in your opinion?

#16     Jan 22, 2007

7. I wouldn't suggest making a habit of shorting high RS stocks hitting new highs, but it has worked this time, so far.

Good for u.:)

#17     Jan 22, 2007

8. one year target 25 bucks :D

#18     Jan 22, 2007
  9. As I said earlier in my posts, I am hoping it drops to between 80-90 in the next 1-2 weeks. If it does I will cover. If it gets support at this level or starts back up for 2-3 days, I will have to cover.

#19     Jan 22, 2007
  10. When you get a 21.5% gain in one day....take it. It doesn't get any better than that.

#20     Jan 22, 2007