Axp

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by SiSePuede!, May 22, 2007.

1. I can't believe I just realized how good of a buy this stock is. Technically it looks like it has tons of room to go.

This is a great company. They will only get bigger in my opinion and I'm going to load the boat on cheap October and Jan 08 Calls...I think this stock has at least another $10 in it. :D

2. This is actually big news in a weird way:

American Express-AXP announces monthly mortgage payments
    American Express announced that Cardmembers will now have the ability to pay monthly home mortgage payments on the American Express(R) Card. American Home Mortgage Corp. will be the first lender to offer this Express Rewards Mortgage(SM) program for eligible prime loans.

There will be a lot of people using their cards to pay mortgages. What an interesting move. If I had one I'd use it to pay my mortgage, the miles add up, still have 200,000 of them I don't know what to do with, but they're worth something I guess.

:D

This stock is going higher folks. You could very safely buy some deep in the money leap Puts and probably make 20-50% gains by the end of the year.

3. This stock has looked very strong yesterday and today both....approaching yesterday's closing price which was the day's high on heavy volume. Looked like it was going to break out of a cup and handle yesterday. It will likely brekout strong today. Good entry here. :D

4. DId anyone hop on? This thing is in unknown territory and is a beast. It's going much higher guys...It's looking really strong now. Maybe a few bumps on the way, but the company is awesome and they'll probably make more money if the economy goes sour...I mean, now that the economy has gone slightly sour. :D