AXIA Trading balance sheet 6/30/2018

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by destriero, Aug 29, 2019.

1. destriero

destriero

Jigsaw dude is fraudulently misrepresenting this AXIA/FCT operation. AXIA is a massive net-loser... as can be seen by their backer's (FCT) reserve figure. A massive debit yet they have this Jigsaw clown cherry-picking a single profitable day while they lose $10MM.

#21     Sep 26, 2019
    VixTraderdf likes this.
  2. T-Mex

T-Mex Guest

Dude, appreciate your intentions but that comment is almost certainly libelous. Fraudulent misrepresentation has a specific statutory meaning in England and the conduct you refer to doesn't rise to it.

I loathe fraud and find the 'trading education' industry dubious at best, but don't see anything out of the ordinary here and certainly nothing to assume illegality.

Plenty of high net worth folks sink seven figures in hobby businesses, often fatally flawed ones - restaurants being particularly popular. If a money-losing restaurateur wants to sell cookery courses by all means point out the facts - they didn't make their business profitable - but without actual evidence of wrongdoing calling fraud is a step too far.

#22     Sep 26, 2019
  3. destriero

destriero

I am not stating that FCT is acting improperly. I am stating that Jigsaw is grossly misrepresenting AXIA's trading performance on the whole.

Jigsaw is representing the firm as massively profitable when they are net-losers. What would you call it? You throw $10MM into the hopper because of organic growth?!

Jigsaw mentions their backer whenever possible. Their (FCT Europe's) adding to loss-reserves is absolutely pertinent to Jigsaw's claims... as he (Jigsaw) uses their (AXIA's and by extension, FCT's) "success" in the promotion of his business here.

Incline Village NV. They can PM for the street address. I'll be more than happy to provide an address to my handle.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2019
    #23     Sep 26, 2019