Axia Futures - did you actually fund any traders?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Peblo, Mar 22, 2020.

1. MichalTr

MichalTr

@Peblo

And you didn't answer my quesion:
    "But you said about experience, 25k+ days, 50k- day. You were talking about sim ?"

#31     Mar 23, 2020
  2. Peblo

Peblo Guest

No. Live trading. No, I did not blow it up. I have not much money left for other reasons.

But hey, let's end this topic - nobody will help me the way I want anyway. I will continue my efforts with SMB and Topstep and E2T - yeah, I have all 3 accounts. I am going to be the best trader they have ever seen.

SMB seems like the best deal for income taking because even if you withdraw profits your drawdown might still be increased. Incredible. Only that is $3k initially. I will need to be lucky in the beginning :)

#32     Mar 23, 2020
  3. MichalTr

MichalTr

So if it was live trading you should have some statement. But ok, let's end that topic if you don't want to talk about it.

Of course nobody will help you the way you want - you are the only person that can help yourself to put it all togehter. It would be very nice if financial markets and world in total would have been fair and helpful. But we know they are not, never will be...

And going back to FTMO - I don't think that using MM is a big problem, at least at the beginning. Then you can always change to some futures broker. And going with LMAX, you are not beting against any broker. So your argument is not valid with that one - maybe you should check that oportunity ? It can be good deal, or 4th account as leverage your buing power. 10 to 20k no trailing drawdown 70/30 split, looks quite nice.

That's nice to hear. Wish you that. Good luck.

#33     Mar 23, 2020
  4. MichalTr

MichalTr

I didn't noticed that one before. They had something like "normal" version and "agressive" and that second one had 2x drowdawn and 2x target. Maybe it's not available now because of volatility ?

#34     Mar 23, 2020
  5. FTDK

FTDK

What kind of draw down would you need and how much would you be willing to pay for someone else to take that risk, that is the question.

If Axia goes with a program comparable with the ones OneUp and TST have, it won't be much different since people aren't willing to pay much more. On average only 20% make it trough to a funded account and maybe (there are no official stats of this) 20% survive in the funded account longer than a month? Why would they give you a +$10K draw down unless you are willing to pay +$1K or more for a tryout? Even then, you might be willing to pay $1K for that tryout but that wouldn't be a very profitable businessmodel.

Most traders taking those combines are inexperienced traders and maybe a few who actually are profitable but without any capital of their own. Inexperienced noobs aren't going to pay $1000/month by the masses.

A business on a first loss basis for remote traders would be more interesting for actual profitable or professional home trades.

#35     Mar 23, 2020
  6. MichalTr

MichalTr

@FTDK Who is the recipient of your post :D ?

I think we are mixing some things here:
    1. There are companies that allow you to pay for some tryout and then give you some drowdawn. The business here is simple - there is 1 business from getting fees from dreamers and another side of business - backing some ppl that it's possible that can do it (although this part is also usually based on a sim but one from which funds can be withdrawn, sometimes it is a "real" real account). I also have the impression observing that not all these companies want you to succeed (some want for sure, about some orhers I wont be so sure).

2. And there are "normal" props that have also many types of operating: there are some that want you to take their training and then they choose some most promising ppl. There are others that will back you based on pure statement but want some deposit, there are some that give you trening for free and want your deposit, there are companies that give you training for free and don't want deposit, there are some that even can pay you basic salary. There is a lot of models.

From your post I assume you are aware of that.

But we can't mix p.1 with p.2

Nobody here said that Axia will go in direction of tryout programme. The conversation about 10k drowdawn was about other company similiar to TST, OUP, E2T.

#36     Mar 23, 2020
    traderjo likes this.
  7. FTDK

FTDK

My post was directed to Peblo.

I wasn't mixing things up at all . I know about the prop forms and the companies that fund traders after a trial.

Indeed nobody said Axia is going to take the same route as those other companies, they said they where looking in to starting a service for remote traders with pre defined rules, i assume it will be very close if not similar to what those other companies are offering.

What Peblo is looking for just isn't realistic unless it is on a first risk basis, a company that provides leverage for remote traders with your own money at the line. As far as i know such companies do not exist.

#37     Mar 24, 2020
  8. Hi Alex - would you be able to tell if this option is still considered by Axia?

#38     Aug 29, 2020