Axia Futures - did you actually fund any traders?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Peblo, Mar 22, 2020.

1. AXIA FUTURES

AXIA FUTURES Sponsor

For people trading in-house yes the team spirit and culture is vital. For people unable to trade in-house and only have a remote option as they are unable to come to one of our floors we are exploring a remote program. As with any new project we will see how it fits in with our philosophy but again we will let you know when it is launched and yes highly likely it will have defined parameters. Any reason why you not continuing with the TopStep or SMB remote options as those seem the best for what you looking for? Unfortunately I will not be able to reply more to messages today as I also have to look after our traders in these busy markets. All the best with your journey and send us an email with you number if you have further questions but I hope I have answered the majority of them.

#21     Mar 23, 2020
  2. MichalTr

MichalTr

But what about that possible deposit - not possible for now ? or is it possible ?
    And track record - at the moment, do you have it at least from 6 months - 1 y (that one from real trading) ?

And to understand what can be good for you what not. You said you have those 2 little accounts with TST and SMB. As far as I know, with TST you can get account with up to 15 contracts (their biggest one). That's quite a lot for outrights to do something from that. So what is the problem with that kind of account (for now) ? Is it that you can't hold overnights ? Or can't trade news ? Where is the problem in that ?

I'm asking to understand.

And another important info - can you afford to go there as normal trainee ?

You know, to get solution you need to give some more specifics.

#22     Mar 23, 2020
  3. Peblo

Peblo Guest

I prefer remote because I decided to keep my fixed costs low. TST and SMB - the main problem is just and only - the max drawdown which is very low. Hopefully, with Axia it will be larger.

I do not have live track record yet as I only recently passed those trading evaluations. Deposit - possible up to $5k.

#23     Mar 23, 2020
  4. MichalTr

MichalTr

@Peblo

After reading your last posts. Maybe you should consider your attitude ? Everyone has their stories and problems and of course trading is about making money not smiling but every business, each one, is about relations. In such conversations, like here with Alex, you are not in the position of making demands. All you get from that is you just will discourage people to your person.

Even if you try to get into prop, even with good statement, you will have to talk to someone and make good impression, or at least make neutral one.

On the floor, I saw person that was throwing bottles at managers. There are ppl, who smashed screens. And they can make it, only becasue they earn real good money (for themselves and the firm). And even then, not in every firm. But what you think will happen with that ppl as soon as they lost their edge (even for short time) ? As you can see I'm not a person that like to be too nice to ppl but I'm trying to be realistic and neutral. If it's time to say something nice I would say, if it's time to say something harsh, I would say.

You spreading your frustration around - do yourself a favor and read again your conversation with Alex. His answer to you was very cultural, constructive and even nice. An in return you attacked that and wanted to dictate your terms.

That was info "on the side". We can continue our main topic.

#24     Mar 23, 2020
    Lonnie34 likes this.
  5. MichalTr

MichalTr

But you said about experience, 25k+ days, 50k- day. You was talking about sim ?

If you can't provide real account track record I don't have anything for you. I wrote that if you have that one from at least 6 months, better 1 year, then is possible.

But trying to give some help here - I don't know any firm that will give you money based on sim. So the solution is to go to firm as trainee. You can check Propex, T3 (SMB is part of T3, but going directly with T3 is better option), Wolverine, Divento .

About that drawdown in TST, you are saying about daily limits, weekly ? or absolute drawdawn ? TSTs biggest account has 4500usd. If you want to use firms like this, and you swing trade indicies, you can try it other way. There is company named FTMO, they use mostly forex nad cfds, but you can find there indicies cfds with small spreads (like hittinh the market on futures). The biggest possible account is 100k (normal 100k, not "commercial" like in TST) and max dd 10k, (or 20k in some other mode). Maybe that is solution for you ?

Another one is OSTC... I heard that they take everyone now, without bigger problems. Maybe even no tests now. Maybe some poker play at assessment. But you won't be trading what you want there. Spreads only. If you show money on spreads, then you can touch someting else. And main goal was to make volume and money from rebates. But you can also make it on spreads normally (not only on volume and rabates). Ag calendars etc. Big desk fee, smal split for beginning. Very little salary, but better than nothing. They have a lot of offices in many countries. 10-14 hours/ a day.

#25     Mar 23, 2020
  6. Peblo

Peblo Guest

I was not rude to anyone - just direct. I said what I was thinking, even suggesting an improvement to Axia's business model.

#26     Mar 23, 2020
  7. Peblo

Peblo Guest

Drawdown - it is low in absolute terms - only $4.5k. FTMO would be good but CFDs - not exchange-traded, with broker trading against you - puts me off.

$20k drawdown - where does it say so on FTMO website? I can only see $10k max

#27     Mar 23, 2020
  8. MichalTr

MichalTr

That's your opinion about that conversation ;)

#28     Mar 23, 2020
  9. MichalTr

MichalTr

Of course it works like that but it doesn't mean you can't win that bet.
    And they have LMAX.

#29     Mar 23, 2020
  10. Nikto

Nikto

@AXIA FUTURES

It would be great if you launch a remote funding Programm ! In Germany will change the Taxation for traders next year, you can not find a better time to start your funding Programm.

My problem with other funding Programms, i trade the Bund via TT and this is not possible with e2t. But iam pretty sure it will be possible with you.

Maybe the tax change in Germany is a good reason to increase the priority.

#30     Mar 23, 2020