“What difference, at this point, does it make?”

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nutmeg, May 3, 2013.

1. The attack happened “a long time ago,” President Obama’s spokesman, Jay Carney, said this week, complaining about being questioned on the matter.

Earlier, Secretary of State John Kerry, testifying before Congress, whined, “We got a lot more important things to move on to and get done.”

----------------

In fact, some whistleblowers allege that they’ve been threatened with reprisals should they come forward — even though federal law explicitly protects whistleblowers.

At his Monday press conference, President Obama shrugged off questions about all this, saying, “I’m not familiar with this notion that anybody has been blocked from testifying.”

cont on link..

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/hope_for_answers_ft1ovuhkOSgiPKvKt9faAP

2. If he had any balz or one iota of leadership the correct answer might be something along the lines "I'll look into it".

3. pspr

pspr

The whistle blowers will be testifying at new Congressional hearings on Benghazi soon.

Obama can't even find the perps even though one was walking around talking to reporters.

4. They thought it was highly relevant that Romney killed an employee's wife by giving her cancer and taking away her health insurance. That was what 20 years or so ago?

I'm just guessing that this matters to the families of the people Obama hung out to dry in Benghazi. They deserve a better explanation than the lies Obama gave them that it was because of some youtube vid that no one had ever heard of.

5. Earlier, Secretary of State John Kerry, testifying before Congress, whined, “We got a lot more important things to move on to and get done.”

I guess the great "war hero" has forgotton about leaving men on the battlefield. This administration has dumped these men who died like they were trash. It's a GD disgrace.

6. Ricter

Ricter

If only the drones we had there had been flying inside the embassy so that they could have done something during the hour it all went down. Who flies drones outside??

7. Nothing new for Kerry, who came back from the Nam and claimed his fellow soldiers were war criminals.

POS then, POS now.