AWESOME

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HATEtheRisk, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Love it.

Will be always my first love.
    Although i am now into Costa Rica.

Its quite a difference of the weather and lifestyle, but thats what makes it nice.

I love the Ocean and the salted fresh air smell.
    :)

#31     Apr 11, 2012
  2. this is really a great troll thread, even though it probably wasn't the intention of htr.

htr did make a journal of a demo account for a couple weeks, and it kicked ass. So that makes him more creditable than 98% of the other dolts around here (not sure if that still amounts to anything).

htr I think you should do more live calls :)

#32     Apr 11, 2012
  3. Usurper !!!!

I am cold

not you

And being the real fuking deal, I know your system is bullshit, the highest long term accuracy I could pull off was 69%

sure I had 90% periods, but they never lasted and neither will your system

when you grow up from teenagehood, you'll realize market is random, distribution is not

There is hope for you, unlike most idiots, you are at least working on it

#33     Apr 11, 2012
  4. very good, thank you.:)

Samsara aka the never ending cycle of pain, birth - life - sickness and death, is a fact, nothing will ever change that.

IMO, also not if you go the way of buddha, the golden middle way to get enlightment, cause you do not know what happens after death and if you will be reborn is not up to you, or maybe yes, but thats a thing we only can know, when we went into the light, after we left our body.

So what, my relation to religion and all that sense of existence question, is always to answer it with a strong mushrooms trip.
    People who tripped hard a few times, know what i mean.
    The universe will open up to you and all quesions will be answered, although the most of them you will forget after you have come down.

But once i had this trip and just as in the beginning when the first visual hallizunations started to form patterns, i had that, you could call it enlightment, it was a feeling, or better word is a knowledge, that whatever happens in my life, whatever i have to go through, after death, there will be happiness and no more pain and just love. And that gave me such strong power for my life, from this point and whenever i trip, i hope the get that experience again. But the trips are always different, sometimes it kicks me out of my body, what is pretty heave if you experience that the first time, but the second time, if you are not afraid, you can handle it, problem is that you control your soul moving with your thought, and if you be afraid, you are just one second again into your body and open your eyes.

But one of the most heavy experiences, beside all that hardcore beautiful coloured pattern that move in each other in the oriental style, is the process of dying, when yourself is dying and you reunite with the whole universe, until there is no you anymore, while time stops for a few hours. After that to be reborn and be thankful to still be alive and be normal again, is just the best of all this mushrooms - flesh of god.

Most of you, will think i am a druggy and sick in my head.
    But i do this stuff since i am 15 years old and i learned a lot of it, also read a lot of shamans book and how they thread all this stuff.

Just wanted to say, i am not really sure that buddhas enlightment is the answer.

:) :) :)

#34     Apr 11, 2012
  5. OP like I said 90% accuracy edge not based on insider info

is a pipe dream

however I do agree with you 100% that our lives in this reality are pre - determined.

Precognition studies as well as OBE and NDE studies done in London hospitals show us that we live in pre programmed universe

choices we make are an illusion

it only seems like we have a choice, we don't

the evil and good are both pre programmed

why is any of this done, what's God's ultimate plan, I don't know

#35     Apr 11, 2012
  6. #36     Apr 11, 2012
  7. Thats nice if you have a 69%, good for you.

I only do real trades, if i have 90%. Because MY MONEY, is very IMPORTANT to me and i HATE THE RISK.

There is no truth which all people can know about trading, everybody must find its own way and mine is to trade only 90% odds trades.

I grew up a long time and my markets are not random, they never where, i just had to learn how to read the written plan in it.
    -----------------------
    Trading Rules:

1. Statistics never lie.

2. Trust your statistics.

3. Dont waste your time, switch between the setups to make money quicker.
    ---------------------

Good luck:)

#37     Apr 11, 2012
  8. No thanks,

i do not and never want to try to contact spirits.

That makes you sick in the head, and in the worst case, you are successfull and they will never leave you alone.

You can call it then schizophrenia or possession of demons, whatever - its better to not touch that stuff.

Paranormal stuff is fascinating, but its also dangerous, to not go crazy, like people who are listening 24h a day audio records, to find messages from dead people recorded on it, or whatever.
    You can find it all over the internet.

My trading forecasting is no paranormal, its just mathematics, stochastic process.
    I simply found out, that my setups, work on every market on all timeframes in the same momentum speed and pattern, so that this 90% really is correct and works.

Good bye
    :p :p :p

#38     Apr 11, 2012
  9. bc1

bc1

Splains everything!

#39     Apr 11, 2012
  10. PEACE OUT.

I will start soon.

Best to all, i hope i come back alive.

Over and out.

:cool: :cool: :cool: