AWESOME

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HATEtheRisk, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Now you know it. Dont tell me you are already long EURJPY for the target 125, since 2 months ???

S+P500:

70% for hitting the 1334 before weekend.
    If not then 90% next week.

Target this month, before May, is 1293.

Go short, if not already.

What do you think, allmighty ammo ?

#21     Apr 11, 2012
  2. But i am a happy clown.:)

#22     Apr 11, 2012
  3. OP = Great candidate for ignore

#23     Apr 11, 2012
  4. Of course i am.

I just wanted to test how many guys still havent me on ignore.

Nice to know that there are a few old ones, who are still reading my nonsense.

Thankx to you,

its really funny every time.

:p

#24     Apr 11, 2012
  5. How's Vancouver?

#25     Apr 11, 2012
  6. I have no idea about your trading system - however, the rest of the stuff you posted is pretty spot-on imo.....

I believe the first tenet of Buddhists is "Life is suffering" - not in a fatalistic way, but as a motivation to sublimate what would only be seen as bad into a learning experience.

There is, however, the story from India of an Indra who freed up the locked-up waters of the world by throwing a lightning bolt on a drought monster, and after the world was refreshed, thought - "What a great boy am I" and behaved that way.

A Blue-Boy god appears to enlighten him, and as the story goes...

"While the boy was talking, an army of ants parades across the floor. The boy laughs when he sees them, and Indra's hair stands on end, and he says to the boy, "Why do you laugh?" The boy answers, "Don't ask unless you are willing to be hurt."

Indra says, "I ask. Teach." (That, by the way, is a good Oriental idea: you don't teach until you are asked. You don't force your mission down people's throats.) And so the boy points to the ants and says, "Former Indras all. Through many lifetimes they rise from the lowest conditions to the highest illumination. And then they drop their thunderbolt on a monster, and they think, 'What a good boy am I.' And down they go again."

From Joseph Campbell's "The Power Of Myths"

http://www.wisdomportal.com/Enlightenment/IndraUniverses.html

#26     Apr 11, 2012
  7. I look forward to reading your journal, validating and chronicling your claims.

#27     Apr 11, 2012
  8. See AUDUSD rising ?

Gold/USD will follow.

Buy NOW, exit at 1693.

#28     Apr 11, 2012
  9. EURJPY needs a little longer to go down.

#29     Apr 11, 2012
  10. Short Corn.

target this month is around 565.

#30     Apr 11, 2012