AWESOME

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HATEtheRisk, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Bob111

Bob111

--------NOW, I AM ABLE TO FORECAST every swing from a few hours up to 1 year, with a 90% winrate.-------

if you can do this then you will own all the money in the world in about month or so. i told you that already. all you need is 4 winning trades in options to became a millionaire from $100. if you can get the fifth one right-then you will be billionaire...and probably leave ET forever...
    but... i would appreciate, if you can kindly share with us,the mortals, your abilities and post few calls here,in real time. that's all we ask. please, master..

#11     Apr 11, 2012
  2. It's just another "Cold" thread....another one for the garbage can :p

#12     Apr 11, 2012
  3. LOL:p

the mortals.....

#13     Apr 11, 2012
  4. @Bob111

I told you i dont understand options and how to gain the most out of them.

But with the knowledge i have, i can trade every move up and down, instead of holding only one trade the whole time.

Although with high leverage, i will never make ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD. And i wont.

But you know, if you have a lots of millions to trade, than you cant do short term trading anymore, you move the markets then, so much for that.

I give you only one call:

I see EURJPY at 125,00 before the end of July 2012.

You will see it will work out. If not the universe have been imploded are we are all dead anyways.

------
    Bob111 is cool, i like Bob.
    Go on Bob, dont stop, Bob rocks.

#14     Apr 11, 2012
  5. Give hourly calls since you said you could.

#15     Apr 11, 2012
  6. the1

the1

You might want to educate yourself a little on the validity of backtesting and the consequences of forecast error. You can begin here. Be sure to hit the related topics toward the bottom. Check back when you've had some time to commit real dollars to your fucking awesome strategy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forecast_error

#16     Apr 11, 2012
  7. ammo

ammo

we all know that , whats the low in spx in next 3 days, 1336,1313..can you predict which one or do you have to wait and see what happens at 36

#17     Apr 11, 2012
  8. Allright,

EURJPY, at 105,88 in the next 2-3 hours.
    and at 104,61 in the next 2 days, still this week, it MUST hit that price.

There is major support.

Very likly, price will go up from there next week, so that the monthly bar, will change into a bullish bar.

#18     Apr 11, 2012
  9. There are no errors in mathematics or in destiny.

Errors are for losers.
    :D :D :D

#19     Apr 11, 2012
  10. Clown shoes.

#20     Apr 11, 2012