AWESOME

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HATEtheRisk, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Dear losers,

I just spent two weeks of researching my setups and pattern on longer timeframes, like 2monthly, 3monthly, 6monthly and 12 monthly - charts.

Its fucking AWESOME, but i found out that my damn brilliant stuff is working there as well 100% exactly, like on the shorter timeframes, like 1 month and smaller..............

NOW, I AM ABLE TO FORECAST every swing from a few hours up to 1 year, with a 90% winrate.

I know in 90% of the time what the markets will do next.

This is fucking AWESOME. That really feels good.
    STATISTICS NEVER LIE. OMG, i love statistics, i will collect another 100 data. STOCHASTIC PROCESS, caramba - boooooooyaaaa.
    FORECASTING EVERY FUCKING PIECE OF MOVE, USING EVERY FUCKING PIEE OF INFORMATION AND CHANGE IT INTO THE FORECASTING STOCHASTIC PROCESS.
    IT WAS NEVER EASIER TO MAKE MONEY, LOTS OF MONEY.

I mean i know, now, what will happen in the next 3 months and what will happen in the next 3 days.
    -----------------------------------
    I read somewhere the stupid argument, that only short term moves are predictable with a high percentage odd, i guess it was the legendary Larry Williams.
    Sorry, Larry, but you are wrong.

In fact, its so that i know now, that every move what will happen, is written a long time before, thats fantastic and incredible.

There is not such an thing like randomness in the markets.

NOW - the question:
    AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN DO THIS ?

I just wanted to throw that into the room.

Best profits,

[​IMG]

The one and only HATEtheRisk - Master of forecasting price cycles.
    Class: Market Wizard, LvL 99, Exp 999,999,999
    (Nobody is better than me, never, ever, i am the best.)

Esoteric part of it:

Because of my knowledge of how the markets work according to the future, i strongly believe, yes i feel it that i know it, that there is no free will in life, but pre written destiny for every being.

And who controls this, its God. But why does he/she/it let be all that suffering and pain in the world, why why why?
    Because we are here not for fun, we are here for experiences.
    Every being must suffer and feel pain in their life, every being.

In the end, there will be no judgement if you did good or bad. God does not judge, he only shows us to learn and understand ourselfs. We only will see what feelings the other people and animals we had actions with, had - we will understand which reactions our behaviour had done to others.

Dont ask me why this is so, its just a cosmic game. Pain and suffering is not funny, but the only objective of the game is to tread other beings with love and respect, while you are feeling pain - this is the universal truth behind it all - only you decide if its a good or a bad life - its a energy thing. You know exactly how the monks in tibet behaved themselfs when the chinese beat them to death, the monks didnt changed there love and peace view.

Conclusion of this all, i know that there is no randomness, nowhere in the universe, in fact its actually all like a movie, where we are the own actors.
    --------------------------------------
    I will prepare now for my next strong mushrooms trip, in a few hours, i will be ready and go through the doors to the other side, to gain a little more knowledge of this all.
    I am not afraid.

All the best.
    The truth seeker, HATEtheRisk.
    :cool: :cool: :cool:

2. Are you and coolweb best pals?

3. I am honored to be the fist one (at least in this thread) to call you an awesome asshole.

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Where do these wankers come from and why is this thread in the trading forum?

5. Dear losers,

i know i am an asshole.

So what, i am still better than you in trading.

Ok, i got 3 responses from guys who cant predict every move of the future.

I told you i am the only one.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

6. My ET ignore list could almost fill up a phone book.

Add one more to the list.

7. I am so sorry for you.

Really your life must suck.

But i know more of trading, than you will ever do.

If once someone unique and special comes into such a forum and speak out the truth, nobody understands it and only can insult.

But the truth is out there, my friends.

I better post this in a esoteric forum, maybe i will get there more appreciation.

LOL:p

8. Are you and GrandSuperCycle best pals?

10. LOL:p

Not there yet.

Now i made it, i wont stop telling the truth, to you lousy traders until everybody have me on ignore.

You understand me. No you dont.

I am not polite tonight. The truth isnt polite.

This Trading game, how you call it,
    is all about

COMPETITION.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

#10     Apr 11, 2012