Avoid Fxcm At All Cost.

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by bxptone, Nov 26, 2008.

1. ScapGF

ScapGF

In that case maybe you should petition a moderator to change the title of this thread.

LOL:)

#21     Dec 3, 2008
  2. You don't want to know...

#22     Dec 4, 2008
  3. anyone with FXCM success stories?

#23     Dec 4, 2008
  4. Define success. I have a $100 micro-lot account with them. That's about as much as I am willing to trade at FXCM and I use it to test new strategies and not risk a lot of money at the same time. I guess you can call that success. It all depends on your perspective.

#24     Dec 4, 2008
  5. where do you trade Forex with larger cash amounts?...$1,000, $3,000, $5,000???another brokerage?

#25     Dec 5, 2008
  6. IB usually for forex these days but I am really more active in currency futures than spot. I wouldn't consider what you listed as larger amounts... you need more to be viable... start at least by adding a zero just to be realistic.

#26     Dec 5, 2008
  7. fxgator

fxgator

Checkout their forum at http://www.dailyfx.com/forum/

You'll surely find a lot of them there.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#27     Dec 7, 2008
  8. joemiami

joemiami Guest

The way to go is trade thru IB, Dukascopy, or MB Trading( my broker). All the others will fuck you harder and faster than a rabbit on crystal meth....:eek:

#28     Dec 7, 2008
  9. bxptone

bxptone

WOW. Trying to play the volatility tonite on the USD/JPY and tried to make an oreder, and I cannot do anything now. Order is in limbo I will probably get filled at some ridiculous rate and will have losses. This is GARBAGE. Same thing is happening that I made the first post about. Guess this is just normal business for FXCM. HORRIBLE.

#29     Dec 11, 2008
  10. FXCM is having serious problems today... It all started around 2:48 this afternoon... It is posted on another thread... Needless to say it has not been a shining moment for them

#30     Dec 11, 2008