*Averaging* 50% daily ATR on the ES including costs/slippage w/ profit factor of 2.0+

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Kovacs, Jan 28, 2009.

1. ^attn: people who are PMing me. the above post was a joke. i dont actually have blackbox systems :D

#11     Jan 29, 2009
  2. LMAO, you're j/k right? :D :D :D

Ah, ET, whatcha gonna do? :p

#12     Jan 29, 2009
  3. Here's what this wimp had to say when I challanged him to post his blotter vs. mine via PM

"You are a hoot mandeltroll. You've shown me I have the upper hand on you by pm'ming me your little tantrum. Since it isn't completely obvious to you by now, I guess I have to spell it out for you. Any sort of real blotter/account verification process, to truly be taken seriously, would involve me divulging personal info about myself that I do not want you or anyone else knowing. A superficial blotter posting on ET will just have you (and your cult) whining that I use photoshop or some other scam and to be honest, I'd be an absolute fool to waste time on a troll like you... other than pointing out the fairly obvious stuff like you are a quitter and are obsessed with a man named Hershey (good GOD, look at the # of posts you have about that nut!).

But, thank you again, for showing me how easily I can affect a stranger on the internet. I'll be sure to expect a response from you as guys like you have zero will power. Come on, surprise me troll and don't respond. Be a man for once in your life."

That's what you get from a trading technique which promises 3x the ATR (aka the Hershey Special) ... you become too chickenshit to Walk Your Talk.

#13     Jan 29, 2009
  4. R. Raskolnikov = swordless who reinvented himself after being laughed off of ET in disgrace:

Swordless has diligently studied Jack's "teachings" and his progression through the four stages of being a Hershey trader has been noteworthy. His Stage 1 behavior has been extreme -- especially his ingratiation -- even for a koolaid drinker. And since Swordless also suffers from a more severe reality deficit disorder than the average cultist, he is still shifting back and forth between Stages 3 & 4.

Stage 1 -- Eagerness and Ingratiation

licking my chops as i only get better :) yes, agree jack and spyder are great, jack is a little tough to follow but his teachings, once untangled, are very helpful!
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1563544&#post1563544

Stage 2 -- Delusion and Defensiveness

Im sure you probably didnt know this but actually on the very first page of the "Spydertraders Jack Hersheys Futures" thread there are links to many pieces of info for people to do their due dilligence first, ranging from the terminology to concepts to just basic background info. Anyone who read that stuff and continued on would never been seen as following a guru blindly. And it cleary states that one should read all the associated links before moving on.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1862711&#post1862711

Stage 3 -- Denial

I've repeatedly told you I don't trade SCT only that I asked some questions over a year and a half ago
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2082939&#post2082939

Stage 4 -- Acceptance

Not once have I ever spoken to Jack Hershey and for all I know he's a shitty trader like you all say.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1753104&#post1753104

#14     Jan 29, 2009
  5. Bwahahahahahah ... 50th time reading this shit and I still thnk it's some of the best comedy I've ever seen on this place (and that's saying a lot!).

Yeah, he's a died in the wool chickenshit coward who hides behind the internet and talks shit but starts back peddaling and making excuses when he gets called on his bullshit - hey, at least he learned something from Jack! :p :D

#15     Jan 29, 2009
  6. Only on ET!!! :p

#16     Jan 29, 2009