Average ObamaCare price: $328 per month.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by wilburbear, Sep 25, 2013.

1. zdreg

zdreg

Revolt or revolution, besides blowing smoke on ET how are you preparing yourself?

#31     Sep 26, 2013
  2. Bob111

Bob111

dunno who is going to revolt, but looks like US gvt is well prepared for it. you will be in prison before you can reach the street :p
    i think David Petraeus was up to something and that's why 'they' force him to resign. this guy have the balls to pull something big. rest of the country are ballsless sheepies..revolt my a**

#32     Sep 26, 2013
  3. WOW ... I get a trip fantasy land and I don't even need to leave the desk. "I thnk" ... how can you think with no facts to connect to. That's not thinking; that is simply making this up and pretending there is reality there.

#33     Sep 26, 2013
  4. Bob111

Bob111

yeah..i guess i watch barney way too much. it was my imagination..but 've heard military was unhappy with DC and there was some tensions..
    all i'm saying that out of all sheepies, who can lead to 'revolt' this guy looks capable. sorry,i didn't phrased it well. english is not my native language..

#34     Sep 26, 2013
  5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Seven Days in May is only a movie.

#35     Sep 26, 2013
  6. While it is commonly done it's always a mistake to think of the military, the press and academia as seperate from the establishment; they are important parts of the establishment.

Cut back on the barney. I say that as if I know who or what barney is ...lol.

#36     Sep 26, 2013
  7. Bob111

Bob111

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/t3ImzxUvwB4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:) :) :)

#37     Sep 26, 2013
  8. Allow me to correct myself. Spend no time with barney.

#38     Sep 26, 2013
  9. Won't all these high deductible plans be a windfall for companies like Aflack that offer add on accident and hospitalization plans for dirt cheap? You can get the crappiest plan and then add an accident plan for dirt cheap to it to help off set the high deductible. This is especially important if you have kids that are constantly breaking or spraining things.

I still say a utility pricing model for healthcare and tort reform would fix much of this crap.

#39     Sep 26, 2013
  10. sumfuka

sumfuka

I always hated the kids that accompany the retarded dinosaur. :D

#40     Sep 26, 2013