Average Joe runs a Hedge Fund !

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by chessman, Feb 25, 2004.

1. Aaron

Aaron

Like what? Could you please elaborate? I can think of a few ways, but I'm interested in what you have in mind.

#51     Feb 27, 2004
  2. If you are truly interested, I might be willing to work on your marketing materials for a modest fee. :)

jj

#52     Feb 27, 2004
  3. MrDinky

MrDinky

As I was looking at the site, I was thinking of this exact person - except I couldn't remember the name until you provided the link. Thanks.

:cool:

#53     Feb 28, 2004
  4. ktm

ktm

For the record, Buffett started Buffett Associates in 1956 with $105K, most of which was borrowed according to everything I've read. Even adjusted for inflation etc, it proves that you don't need the standard 10M that some here insist upon. In today's environment, it is also far easier to make money than in '56.

#54     Feb 29, 2004
  5. the tupperware baskets are gone.:)

#55     Feb 29, 2004
  6. chessman

chessman Guest

ha ha, good to know you have a sense of humor ! an essential ingredient in our difficult business.

All the best.

#56     Feb 29, 2004
  7. my february results are in. lost 5% but still up around 88% since sept 2003. Feb had a very small range, not a good trading month for my system.

#57     Mar 7, 2004
  8. AC3

AC3

Saw the result ........ I noticed when I first went to your website that u posted the trades that U had done throughout the day on a pop up window ....... Last visit I didnt C that is that something U have taken down or am I missing it ????? In the alternative mite U post it on in this forum ???????

#58     Mar 7, 2004
  9. the pop up window is still available, you just have to register and establish your user name then you can get access to the "TRADE ACTIVITY WINDOW". But posting to the ET site under this thread might be something I can do. I will think about that.

#59     Mar 7, 2004
  10. How is this seemingly nice man doing?

#60     Jul 11, 2005