Average 6 ES points/day during last 4 months

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by fluttrader, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Average trade lasts 20 minutes, you can auto-trade , automatic fills

#11     Aug 8, 2008
  2. <i>"Quote from Mvic:

I'm 99.9% sure that if you tried to follow this system with even 1 contract it would be unprofitable even while it was producing great results on C2.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why?"</i>

traderzones explained it in detail earlier. This "system" is designed to succeed in demo only. In real time market fills with real money trade costs, it would stall or fall apart.

noobs always gravitate toward the quantified system details of a trading approach. It's natural and logical to want data for making decisions on how = where to apply risk. Experienced system writers can easily code an equity curve on 60-degree ascent, smooth as glass.

That works as designed... always grabs the noob right by his eyeballs and heartstrings. After all, right there is exactly what they're looking for, in plain black & white. There it is!

Experienced system writers / researchers can tell at a glance which is sustainable and what is fantasy. That system is tracking one contract in demo for good reason. Why do you think that is?

Why doesn't the system owner have 50-lot or 100-lot ES real money working there? Why do you think that is?

Everyone knows the answer, deep down. It's the need to have something like that be true which squelches your natural b.s. meter. There are real systems that make real money... lots of them. Micro scalping system attempts by anyone other than big-money funds are not part of that functional group

#12     Aug 8, 2008
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

#13     Aug 8, 2008
  4. I already stipulated the process previously. People who cannot afford it, like yourself, will not receive details

Now, about your fascination with one of the worst systems on collective2...

#14     Aug 8, 2008
  5. Quote from Mvic:
    I'm 99.9% sure that if you tried to follow this system with even 1 contract it would be unprofitable even while it was producing great results on C2.

Quote from fluttrader:
    Why ?

You really don't have a clue how to trade, do you? Mvic's post was pretty clear to those who understand trading and trading statistics

#15     Aug 8, 2008

6. Thanks, looks good.

P.S. TraderZones, I read somewhere that under a different alias you had very "successful" systems on C2.
    Aren't you the one attacking vendors without track record ? Where is yours ?
    Now trying to con people out of $250K without a track record ? LOL
    Try to fool another retired P.I.

#16     Aug 8, 2008
  7. What's is an attractive or more importantly an unattractive drawdown? Is it solely based of the %return of the system...or is there a drawdown point of say....50% that wouldn't even make sense for a very high risk/reward system?

#17     Aug 8, 2008
    #18     Aug 8, 2008
  9. hmm so far in my paper trading I'm averaging around 4 points per day...I wonder if I could charge $750 a month....lol jk

#19     Aug 9, 2008
  10. I would avoid something that goes in the hole $1000 to make $200, for example. Ideally, you want something that goes in the hole $1000 and makes at least $1001. The more the better. Percent return does not clearly identify risk because the account could be taking on some serious drawdowns to generate small profit consistently but eventually that large drawdowns will not show a profit and a blow up will happen.

#20     Aug 9, 2008