Avenatti The Slayer

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, May 11, 2018.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

Democrats never claimed to be the moral majority, they didn't block gay marriage laws in states citing 'sanctity' of marriage, so why are you judging by the conservative moral values standard?

When did liberal promiscuous men set the standard for it to be lowered?

Did I advocate any sexual standard for me to be a hypocrite? What are you even babbling about?

#21     May 17, 2018
  2. bone

bone

You truly are a hypocrite. This was you previous post:

You have no sense of balance or proportion. You are the most judgemental, virtue signaling poster on this forum. You have no attention span for carefully constructed debate on an issue: you go immediately into malevolent name calling.

The entire purpose of you starting a thread is to lure participants into a dark, debauched place. There is no fun in it. Fortunately, there are other progressives (and right wingers) who will debate me on the merits and whom I enjoy exploring issues with. And I agree with a bit of what they offer, and I respect they way they can maintain a constructive tone and stay with merits and on topic.

But you just go straight into the darkness.

Is it possible that you have more game than just hurling viscous insults ?

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    #22     May 17, 2018
  3. exGOPer

exGOPer

Blah blah blah, I never cheated on my pregnant partner with anyone so how am I a hypocrite? Did I defend Clinton's behavior or any other Dems? I don't even care if your messiah cheated on his whore wife, she knew what she was signing up to. But the moment you call others 'whores' and wanting attention while being the so called moral conservative values cult blocking other people's happiness with your selectively enforced values bullshit is where I draw the line. Go cheat on your wife, go have eyes for your own daughter, go have eyes for 10 year olds - all the qualities that your dear leader has - but then go around shouting about the virtues of 'family values' trying to block gays from getting married. Virtue signaling? You hypocrites have built your whole political ideology on virtue signaling.

#23     May 17, 2018
  4. Not that I really care, but "or by donations from our crowd justice.com..." seems to unlock a whole host of private funding opportunities. I'm sure this source of funds far exceeds the ten dollars or so Ms. Clifford has contributed on her own behalf.

It would be fun to get a list of their donors and see how many shell companies are involved.

#24     May 17, 2018
    bone likes this.
  5. vanzandt

vanzandt

Like him or not... this guy is no dummy.
    He said yesterday, I saw a clip of it, that Trump "will not complete his term".
    He was very confident in his demeanor when he said that. Almost like he knows something.
    Just throwing it out there. Is what it is.

#25     May 17, 2018
  6. bone

bone

I think that whatever Michael Horowitz and Mueller submit to Congress will have alot more bearing than whatever Avenatti has to say to CNN.

#26     May 17, 2018
  7. vanzandt

vanzandt

I have no idea. What I do know is he was very self-assured in his demeanor when he said it. In that regard, it matters not to whom he said it to, and I honestly don't remember....I channel surf. What struck me was the confidence in his assertion. Again.... like he knew something.
    Who knows.

#27     May 17, 2018
  8. Even better will be Avenatti's partial refund of legal expenses, paid by their funding campaign, to Stormy after Trump is impeached.

Yee Haw!

#28     May 17, 2018
  9. exGOPer

exGOPer

#29     May 18, 2018
    Frederick Foresight and TRS like this.
  10. TRS

TRS

Giuliani's just a media slut like Trump. Giuliani is always looking for the camera so he can look down the lens. And whats with the eyes? It's like the Gerbil he has stuck up his ass is taking some exercise.

#30     May 18, 2018
    exGOPer and Frederick Foresight like this.