Autosurf industry

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sulong, Jan 29, 2006.

1. the only one from that list that i'm in is KnightSurfers.

Total Rune revamped and relauched with PayPal and Alert Pay. Paul tightened up his plan to a strict advertising model, and his attorney cleared it from top to bottom. if i was running a surf, i'd prefer to have an FBI or FTC attorney to give my plan the once over, but i'm sure his attorney consulted with others. Vince did the same thing, and his attorney cleared this plan:

http://www.northshore-media.com/index.php/post/1938/

Traffic Meltdown will probably adopt the same type plan since they're in the same camp. 11x11.biz is still going strong, AutoSurf-biz merged with eProfit, along with Dad n Daves. 50cent2surf will be re-lauching as e-gold only as well. with the exception of 12daily, my basket will be back to normal by the end of the month.

it's gonna be interesting to see how the feds rule. one official already acknowledged that it's only a ponzi if no product or service is being sold. advertising is clearly being sold.. and the admins are now strengthening the advertising angle. hopefully it works.. or the surfs will have to move to the Caymans.

#21     Feb 17, 2006
  2. Yo Sammy!

Yes this new plan looks promising. It's exactly what V should have come out with in the FIRST place. Maybe he was abducted by aliens or something (get it? :p) and they were controlling him up until yesterday?

Anyway I will definitely get into the new AT program. Shame about no referral commissions, but I guess we can't have everything...

Did you get a chance to watch that video about Charis? I think she has handled things pretty poorly... Especially considering the very large amounts of money involved. Obviously there is something she has to hide...

#22     Feb 17, 2006
  3. Well it seems as though the old Alien machine is rollin' again!

Sammy you in this?

10% for 13 days (30% profit)... A few extra requirements regarding the ad system but nothing major. Only funding method is e-gold.

Anyone happy to see V back in the game?

#23     Feb 20, 2006
  4. yea, after all the abuse Vince was taking, he just gave in. can't really blame him.. especially if his legal councel signed off on it. with all of the publicity surfing's been getting, people have been pouring money into his surf like water, and the millions are coming right back in. now that he's only using e-gold, chargebacks won't ruin the program. also, after seeing the bashing that StormPay is taking, and the death threats Girsky's received, i'm sure he'll think twice about running with all the money.

i'm still gonna start small again and build up.. however, i'll still be funding my e-gold account with my Visa just in case. today, the FDIC credited my last $1,500 refund through Wachovia. i got all of my credit card refunds 2 weeks ago, and all of my StormPay e-check transactions today. right when i mentioned "StormPay" on the phone, the service rep laughed and knew exactly what i was gonna say.

yea, i saw that. instead of getting all hyper, all she has to say is.. "StormPay locked me out of my account without warning. They admitted it. I can't make payouts if I don't have access to the money." And that's it. keep repeating it 'cuz it's true. StormPay admits it. They paid me hours before the account was frozen.. some people were paid minutes before.

they only have 80 complaints to the BBB.. all of which came in the past 2 weeks, and StormPay has over 20,000. everyone pretty much knows who the real culprit is.

#24     Feb 22, 2006