Autospreaders

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by dextor, Nov 23, 2017.

1. dextor

dextor

I am looking for autospreaders.

Besides TT & CTS T4, are there any other ones around? I prefer not to use the 2 for unspoken issues.

2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

3. just21

just21

4. dextor

dextor

Wow. .it's 1400 for the spreader. Unless I have a 6-7 digit account, then it would make more sense to use it.

Now I am just thinking of legging instead of autospreader.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  5. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

What symbols? Realtick has a Strategy Server. I have clients that use it for equity pairs trading but it will do futures too. Want to try a demo?

6. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

What did you not like about TT or CTS T4?

7. dextor

dextor

I trade futures, what i needed was to look at my account/margin live when I trade.
    Both won't cut it.
    Does Realtick have it?

TT has doublefill issues. T4 doesn't show true margin requirements. I'm starting to to believe the span margin is really complicated which is why not many are doing it.

Gambit likes this.
  8. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

I can offer Object+ for $100/month. you will get live SPAN margin and you can use whatever software you want.

I have to limit what I can show you here, but you get the idea. Realtick does not do the spread margin offsets but I can offer up to 25% of SPAN for DT which will help cover the spread offsets.

upload_2017-11-23_9-17-29.png

dextor likes this.
  9. dextor

dextor

Prefer to have it in my platform, unfortunately there is none so far. And I prefer not to pay 100 for it until the account grows bigger and I have more positions. I guess for now I'll stick to the 2 mentioned then. Thanks for your support, Robert.

10. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

The pro version of RT, to get the Strategy Server, is $325/month but you won't have to pay any extra per contract fee and you get our lower rates on our website that start at $0.60/side.

#10     Nov 23, 2017
    dextor likes this.