automatic trading?

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by larryb, Oct 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalTrader

CalTrader Guest

[/B][/QUOTE]\

Another addition to the ignore list from here on out ......

It should be transparent to anyone reading your post that you have little if any experience in the business - either shipping software product or developing commercial trading systems or in trading.

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors ......

#41     May 8, 2003
  2. \

Another addition to the ignore list from here on out ......

It should be transparent to anyone reading your post that you have little if any experience in the business - either shipping software product or developing commercial trading systems or in trading.

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors ...... [/B][/QUOTE]

Sure you led the programming for the CME and all the others. That is a line of crap and very transperent to me. My endeavors are fine and I do well, I am forwarding that luck back to you.

#42     May 8, 2003
  3. I have been working on a system for the past year. It's a completely new system and it is still in the works. We believe we will be done by the end of May but nothing is guaranteed. I think system development (including but not limited to: Execution control, liquidity control, algorithmics, session managers, networking, data management and UI) can take well over a year in development if you want something stable. If your aim is just to use TS, you can be done developping a trading system in a day. Otherwise I don't see how one can be done in a month, especially if it's completely automated. (Error solving, proper beta testing, system redundancy and stability...)

#43     May 8, 2003
  4. point in fact Cal trader is a sham.

#44     May 8, 2003
  5. DaveN

DaveN

OK, this thread seems to have outlived it's topic. I'm closing it.

#45     May 8, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.