automatic trading?

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by larryb, Oct 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larryb

larryb

Since I can see the real time movement of various indicator charts on eSignal:
    1) is it possible to set up a fully automatic trading api program that tracks eSignal indicators and at programed reversals of trend lines etc an order is sent to I.B.?
    2)Has this/can this be done?
    3)Is there an individual/service company that can custom program this for me...if so please contact me at lesbar@attbi.com.:)

2. nitro

nitro

Sure it can be done in eSignal.

BTW, does it have to be in eSignal?

nitro

3. larryb

larryb

i like esignal and some of the indicator charts i was able to download into esignal from tssupport. esignal suits me fine. just trying to find an automatic trading system using my turning points inorder to relieve myself of the drugery of sitting in front of the screen for many hours.

4. You can not run an automated system without a full-time pilot ...

5. nitro

nitro

True.

nitro

6. larryb

larryb

do you know of anyone that can set an automatic trading program using my parameters for a fee?

7. nitro

nitro

Larry,

What metoo means is that you still need someone to monitor the system in the event of an unexpected situation - this happens all the time.

There is a service that will trade your system for you and will monitor your system for a fee...I don't remember, let me see if I can dig it up...

nitro

8. m_c_a98

m_c_a98

9. nitro

nitro

I got this working with TS6 - but the program does some executions that I still don't understand...It must have something to do with TS execution model...

nitro

10. DraXon

DraXon

#10     Oct 6, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.