Automated Volume Gaussian Code

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Fleming Snopes, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Take a pound of Brooks and a pinch of PV, and voila' - trader's souffle' ...

#31     Dec 7, 2009
  2. Thank you all for your kind contributions. In closing, let me reiterate what the point of my inaugural post was that I failed to see until just now. If you insist on seeing in a sequence of volume bars a construct called a "guasian", then you might as well enhance the chart to make those imaginary structures clearer. And do so in a way which suggests finer distinctions (where have I heard that admonition before?) than simply "up" or "down." It is at least a step up from superimposing straight lines on a data stream otherwise devoid of them. I am further suggesting that traders avoid anthopomathizing trading and apply actual mathematics instead.

#32     Dec 8, 2009
  3. hahaha they do look real neat at days end.
    maybe put them on exhibit one day?

#33     Dec 8, 2009
  4. At 7:37 the S/S is reading -137 and volume on bar 2 is greater than bar 1.(no OB on bar 1).

Think about why I put increasing, decreasing, accelerating, decelerating, peak (ing) and trough (ing) in my summary.

The math of markets is dictated by the market. This dictated event takes place while a person is using science and, in particular, logic theory (Carnap). Keynes clearly states how to deal with the HS and its PM.

It's 7:47 look at the YM to see the pattern which is not observable on the ES. If you watch the market and log it by the order of events of the cases, it is possible to SEE the order of events all the way down to the granularity of the OTR market profile oriented chart (this chart does hypo not have standard length bars in terms of time, however).

#34     Dec 8, 2009
  5. Here is an uncontaminated chart. I "read" it just as if all the annotations were there. Putting all the annotations there for each bar is what I do ordinarily. I do it because I feel the need to partner with the market and to get the "tells" from the market.

I called ahead to not have any internals on the ES this am.

#35     Dec 8, 2009
  6. Gauss? Or gauze? Are you guys sure you're not talking about cheesecloth?

#36     Dec 8, 2009
  7. Everyone starts somewhere.

I'm in school and on vacations I'm reading the monographs by the guys at BTL who are inventing the transistor. EE classes are colored by having a MTS status at BTL before I get out of grad school. At BTL I'm using quadratics to solve their intersection (linear wasn't good enough) on an analog with 208 DC amplifiers. (The Nike1 and ajax) Their capacitors are tensioned and zero set many many times a second.

At IBM, my job is to "fix" 700 series computer logic and work with older engineers to introduce transitor logic. AND be an IBM person who could take courses in any discipline in order to have more working potential. I chose theoretical physics because I liked the connection of math to nature and scientific advancement. We had instructors from the Manhattan Project.

I started to trade in "57 as I began to work at IBM. IBM promoted people faster than projects could be completed.

I saw the markets worked like people's brains and digital computers using a current analog. The market had a left/rignt orientation. I noticed my salary was less than my commissions. I stopped working.

I got to spend my life helping others and doing anything I wanted.

QED.

You can be critical of me and my tranference of the paradigm. Later, when you become familiar with this application of mathematics, you will reconsider. Simply stated, I built my mind into a digital computer that is much faster than the information flow from the markets at the markets granularity. When you say it is like talking to a rock, it is simply a case of not leaving a stone unturned.

Every day the market makes a continuing offer. It is huge and a person can just take all he desires all the time. Naturally, this is not available to everyone. It is their choice. They have the consequences.

We are nice people. Everyday we hear from a spectrum of individuals. Some of them are not nice at all. Fortunately, they do not help anyone so they do not matter.

I gave you a small book that explains the spectrum of Buddist monk training with respect to one facet: "knowing how to know". As with the First Nations, with whom I explored and thought with them about their new treaty, they have many many names for what we call snow. Buddists have more names for the heirarchy of knowing how to know.

The markets dictate the math to be used. When you use it, then you get to know that you know all the time when trading goes on during RTH's.

We do not usually point out a person's errors. We usually ask a person to learn to learn and to build their minds so they become differentiated.

Here the alternative is to debate and call a person names. I am in a fair and firm place that is built on a foundation. The building blocks are rational and logical and fully integrated. A system is present and of high utility. No anomalies and no noise. Do not take Todd or myself or the PhD's as light weights or people who used shortcuts for anything. We are thorough and exceptional people and we are oriented to helping others and contemporary problem solving. We are very capable in what we do and how we help.

Just as the Alchemists did not study chemistry, we are only using the markets to solve other problems. Knowledge is capital; a differentiated mind is used to solve any problem or at least change it to a new problem. It is not a good idea to use the wrong tools to solve a problem.

At 8:53 the market is short.

#37     Dec 8, 2009
  8. ehorn

ehorn

Fun to have the ATS Pre-fill the 3L Gaussians... Just sit back and see the future move into NOW...

#38     Dec 9, 2009
  9. ehorn

ehorn

The ATS gave me these signals for the day...

How did the ESignal gaussian study depict the day?

#39     Dec 9, 2009
  10. Thanks for posting that. It's always interesting to see how you do your charting. As to my automated HumpMaster code, after I got out from under the bed this morning and washed the dried runnels of tears off my face from the multiple thrashing trashings I received for my trouble, I permanently deleted the code and cancelled my ES data subscription. I have learnt my lesson. I will stick to trading what doesn't need volume to make sense of it.

#40     Dec 9, 2009