Automated Trading

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by rmb623, Dec 15, 2009.

1. rmb623

rmb623

What is the best platform for automated trading? specifically for commodity futures?

2. FForeman

FForeman

Try Broco MT-4.

3. ptro1

ptro1

I've been using www.autoexecsolutions.com software for over a year using the CQG IC trading platform. Any trading strategy you define in CQG, AutoExec Solutions will automate with ultra low frequency (milliseconds). It is extremely user friendly, cost effective and offers extensive features.

If your seriously looking for automated trading software, I'd encourage you to check out their website, plus they offer a 2 week free trial.

4. mr.az

mr.az

are you live with them? I'm unable to get EA working :confused:

5. Benign

Benign

Standard answer: depends on what you need.

You tell nothing about yourself and specifically what you are looking for.

6. It is still not stable and gives you options that are not in your best interests. Their own system gives erroneous results. I asked for their rounding policy and they transferred me to the President''s office and that is keeping mum. I had sever $$$$ damage and faced non personal poor client support.

7. Avoid Ameritrade StrategyDesk It is still not stable and gives you options that are not in your best interests. Their own system gives erroneous results. I asked for their rounding policy and they transferred me to the President''s office and that is keeping mum. I had sever $$$$ damage and faced non personal poor client support.