Automated Systems

Discussion in 'Forex' started by maria_chen, Dec 24, 2008.

1. Hello

I’ve had a profit of $2500 at one time; my greenness now shows me a $1500 loss.

Has anyone out there tried any of the automated systems? I have Forex Killer which is not automated, and still leaves much to the individual.

How about Forex Tracer and Forex Raptor, any good?

2. Scope25

Scope25

hi Maria. I have some experience with automated software trading for me but I always prefer trading myself, specially now when markets show crazy fluctuations. I’d trade most of the time with a scalp strategy and I wouldn’t use any ea or automated systems. Scope

3. Hi Scope,

I wanted to know if you’re following a particular strategy during these days, since I don’t really want to stop trading. Also, I’ve heard good comments about the systems I mentioned, do you know any of them?

4. get lossed and don't come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. I can't believe I'm responding to this on Christmas eve.
    Your account would have been on margin, yes?
    Therefore you would have been margin-called, correct?
    Learn how the markets works before posting this spam.
    Clowns.
    Christmas clowns.

6. geez you really know how to make them feel good :p

7. IMO the only way an automated system will win,
    is if you do the coding yourself. Whichever strategy a piece
    of software provides, is what just about everyone else is using.

8. fxgator

fxgator

Even with EA's you need to monitor it manually especially during news. Mmost EA's should be closed during news or your account can be seriously damaged. I've learned my lesson.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

9. Yes, an EA is just a coded strategy, if you don't understand your strategy, you'll be quite sadly surprised.

In the end, maybe you are right, DIY is the solution. Especially because there is so much spam about EAs that figuring out which one are legitimate and which ones are crooked is a tough job.

10. I’ve realized that now, I don’t know why it is so difficult to talk about anything in here, I’ve seen it happen before. Anyway, thanks to the people kind enough to reply, I guess I’ll have to take the time to really learn about this and develop a strategy of my own, without any shortcuts.:mad:

#10     Dec 30, 2008