Automated System Framework - Tradestation

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by seemasp, Apr 2, 2007.

1. seemasp

seemasp

Hello,
    I am interested in well tested robust system that can place, execute, cancel order automatically in Tradestation.

What I am looking for is more like framework (rather than any specific system) which I can use to put my own logic and selective time periods for trading. So current stategy does not matter but the code has to be open so as to allow making changes. One basic requirement is for such system to start trading from the time passed as parameter and do not generate any orders based on past data before the time passed via parameter.

The intention here is to leverage the work done by others to save time and eliminate the errors that a new person would run in to for automated trading.

I am open to paying reasonable amount for the work. Please either respond in thread or contact at sampatel20 at yahoo dot com

Regards

2. TradeStation IS the framework. There is not much you can do to save time aside from have someone experienced do the programming for you.

3. You should be able to do all this in TradeStation using its easylanguage scripting language.

Depending on the complexity of your rules, you can either learn EL or hire a programmer.