Autofuturestrading.com - CTI

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by pismo10, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Aurora

Aurora

Does paying $6000 up front, with no realistic money back guarantee sound appealing to you? Does paying commissions and slippage equivalent to 100% profit sound profitable. Does getting paid last and taking all the risk sound like fun to you?

If you do buy BOOMER or whatever they are selling next, you must educate yourself financially, read Rich Dad Poor Dad to start. If you bought first and asked questions later like I did, then start educating yourself by looking at the reality of your statements.

#21     May 12, 2010
  2. It seems sad that there appear to be so many suckered into this thing and so few in here to share their experiences. Has anyone made a real profit with these people yet? Thank you to those who have shared their experiences.

Am I correct that if someone loses that magic $1,000 that the credit entry price isn't refunded for a full year? So if you start with $2,500 - lose $1,000 the account is no longer tradable (which can be within a few days) then you don't get any refund for a year or you have keep putting more money into the thing?

#22     Jun 14, 2010
  3. bird

bird

Has anyone ever really looked into these people? Does anyone know more intimate details? And if there are any uncomfortable revelations, how can they be made widely known?

#23     Jun 26, 2010
  4. BLUK

BLUK

Bird and maxlongmeadow,

Many of the "prospects" will ask a lot of questions up front and , I suspect, have the experience I had; the sales people basically give up on you.

They may suspect that you have the insight that sites like this provide to ask not only your own questions, but also questions inspired by comments placed by others. It does not take much for them to give up. Basically I felt that I was talking with a sweatshop operation, the nicest guy was the one who had to "screen me", then I was handed over to more senior hard sellers, who had a "hearing deficiency". They like to respond to their own questions, not so much to your questions and if you are persistent they give up.

At the end of the day, for the likes of us, there is not enough "in" it to start a publicity campaign against them. Certainly not as much as there is "in" it for them to keep subscribing to various address lists etc. to keep their prospect lists growing / replenished.

My decision, there is more fun and profitable work to be done than figuring out how much of a sham this is. at the end of the day, if any of the sales people believe their own story, why not go to the bank, borrow a large sum and operate the system for themselves?

#24     Jun 27, 2010
  5. I have had an account with them since September 2009. I also have owned numerous systems in the past. I like automation and believe that it is a very easy and effective way to enhance my portfolio and free up my life. I have had systems that work and dont work so I am aware of the risks and exposure that some systems use.

My account as of Today is up 19.89%. It has been a very good system and I love the fact that it does not trade alot. One of the problems that I have had in the past is that alot of these trading systems trade alot, making money for the broker and not for me, this is not one of those and with the few trades that this syetem does it has my mind at ease. 19.89% in almost 9 months is fine for me and it has lived up to what I wanted in a system.

One last tidbit, there seems to be alot of people that make statements and dont have all the facts, this is factual numbers on a factual account. I hope this helps.

Bob

#25     Jun 28, 2010
  6. the company reopened 7 mo ago do you see a patern, they promised me impossable garentees and 24 hr cancellation,and many lies I dont believe they plan to be in bussness when the garentees come due.You dont have to pay before a trial period . If it works then you pay. be carfull with these guys.

#26     Jul 25, 2010
  7. hbender

hbender

So like many of you I got a call saying the same stuff. I don't know if any of you guys wasted your time talking to the sales person, but I got a girl and her name was Lee. She said she put her own money into the system in '09 and made it all back etc. Below are some quotes of what I assume is a great fake sales routine.

"you expressed interest in automated trading (nope, not at all)"

"(so this awesome program who programmed it?) the logans who created this system are brothers and christians. One even has an account for his church and we just send the check there (LOL righhhtt)"

"(So what are these yields you keep bringing up) Well in 2007 we were up 240%, 2008 we were actually up 308% and 2009 we were only up 107% (Alright Temptress just play to my greed)"

"(What the hell does CTI stand for?) Well it happens to be the logan brother's names of their children Charles T--- I----- *forgot the last two* (Ha cute right? this company has to be legit)"

"(so how did you start with CTI and earn all your intial investment back) Well I was one of the Logan's secretaries and I saw the numbers and I asked if I could get in and now its quadrupled yada yada...(So how did you start making calls and get on the phones from being a secretary?) Oh well we don't do this all the time we just want a testimonial group that would give honest feedback about the system bull shit bull shit and some more bull shit" ---->clearly they do this all the time

If she was a secretary moved to cold caller, she actually saw the amount of money the cold callers were getting in commisions roping dumb money into the program and she wanted in because "she has two boys to send to college".

Yeah well I have a lap that needs to get danced on by some strippers and you don't see me wanting to fuck ppl over.

All in all it was a very convincing sales pitch until you actually put work in to see what this company's about. Fuck them. Oh and here's another link I found.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/Brokera...-LLC/cti-group-llc-cti-group-tradin-f44c8.htm

#27     Jul 27, 2010
  8. how has you account done since your last report? i got the call the other day. i understand the slippage, my main concern is the $6,000!. a response to this would be highly appreciated. thanks

#28     Aug 26, 2010
  9. joe logan

joe logan

every word is a lie, used to work there. anyone on this site claiming they use the program has to be fake. most likely an employee that found this forum trying to defend the scam they dont have personal funds in.

plus they have never sold one system for more than a year so if you were on board since 08 you would have already been burned by an old company name, frustrated about getting your initial 6k back. once the complaints pile up they change.

all fake names, including the owners.

once i realized what was really going on i left and hope people they burn stick it in thier ***.

if you have been burned post here and i will tell you the real names you should ask for.

the logans dont exist

#29     Sep 10, 2010
  10. akeserla

akeserla

ok, the website is registered and seems to be hosted @ godaddy. They hide behind the private registration and probably have a 5$ account.

#30     Sep 10, 2010