Auto Traders Chime in once more...

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by MarkBrown, Dec 24, 2019.

1. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

Is anyone aware of any product that will take signals from Multi Charts and send to some futures clearing merchant or introducing broker?

1. Other than IB

2. RedDuke

RedDuke

If multi charts can use CQG you can use FCStone. Very good and reputable broker.

3. https://www.multicharts.com/features/brokers/

4. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

Is anyone using
    Rithmic Trade Execution Software with MultiCharts?

5. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

We do. I placed many customers over the years on it. We enable it side by side with R Trader for risk management purposes.

MarkBrown likes this.
  6. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

I have been looking at Rithmic and honestly can't figure out what it is from it's web site descriptions. Are there any screenshot examples of how it integrates with MultiCharts that you could refer me to?

7. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

I am not sure I understand what you mean by "what it is". It's a data feed you can execute with and receive data/quotes. Are you having difficulties as far as connecting the data to MC?

If you fill out this page: https://optimusfutures.com/Platforms/MultiCharts.php you will get a two week trial with Rithmic credentials, and then you will also get a video with the instructions on how to integrate the data into Multicharts.

If you already have Rithmic credentials, you can watch this video where we show how to place the credentials Mutlicharts/Rithmic

You can always call us and Jake from my team will help you with the setup. We have it many times.

8. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

Thanks Matt you are always very helpful, so it's a data feed like IB, TS, etc. that feeds MC but unlike TS, Rit has a order entry system like IB?

MattZ likes this.
  9. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

You are welcome. Glad to be helpful.

If you are connected to Rithmic on Multichart, you can execute directly on Multicharts.
    However, you can also take these credentials and plug them into Rithmic's native platform (R Trader) and execute from it, if you prefer. Since you are using the same username and password, you will see the execution on both. Most guys who use Rithmic execute on the platform where they plugged the data into. R Trader is used as a backup and runs side by side because it has specific displays not visible on third-party applications.

By the way, Multicharts is a very good choice for a platform. In my opinion, their automated features and automated trading work well.

MarkBrown likes this.