Australia’s property boom making the nation poorer

Discussion in 'Economics' started by themickey, May 20, 2021.

1. SunTrader

SunTrader

#71     May 23, 2021
  2. Last edited: May 23, 2021
    #72     May 23, 2021
    cobco and JSOP like this.
  3. SunTrader

SunTrader

"You people" sez the racist.

#73     May 23, 2021
  4. Absolutely, I am racist against chinese culture, that bullshit that pollutes the rest of the world.

Last edited: May 23, 2021
    #74     May 23, 2021
    cobco likes this.

#75     May 23, 2021
    cobco likes this.
  6. Look here, Chinese culture respecting Canadian freedom of expression. The same fucking chinks who decided to come to Canada, nobody invited or forced them to come. And the same story all over the world where mainland Chinese set foot into.

#76     May 23, 2021
    cobco likes this.
  7. JSOP

JSOP

That's a bulls*** cop-out answer that nowhere answered my question. My question is WHY China banned foreigners from purchasing properties in its own country while you think it's perfectly ok for Chinese buyers to push up property values in foreign countries to unsustainable and inorganic levels that are completely out of reach of local residents of these foreign countries when they really need to buy them and live their lives in them?

You of course have no answer to that question because you KNOW what Chinese buyers are doing in foreign countries is wrong because they are doing exactly the same thing that China itself forbids that's why you can't answer.

This is why I propose to expropriate the properties from foreign buyers and auction them off to local residents. That would be the best way to relieve the housing shortage. We will be doing exactly the same thing as China is doing.

#77     May 23, 2021
    DiceAreCast likes this.
  8. SunTrader

SunTrader

LOL Chinese billionaires pushing up homes average Aussie's are looking to buy.

Come on already.

Well at least you didn't post racist nonsense like the Japanese guy - who pretends it is his "wife" that is Japanese.

#78     May 23, 2021
  9. I am European you wumao shit head. And nobody claims it's just billionaire chinese who fuck up other cities. It's everyone who can't fit in and assimilate in the place they chose to live in.

#79     May 23, 2021
  10. VicBee

VicBee

Now I know you're stupid.

#80     May 24, 2021