Australian Girls vs. New Zealand Girls

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Joe, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Joe,

I have apple-treed Lasses from both ... I give my nod to the New Zealandresses:) Most of 'em have a hair pie that makes you think you are staring down a sheep, if you like that kind of thing.

Rennick:cool:

#11     Aug 28, 2011
  2. Interesting how a moderator purposely changed the quote to talk about Austrians. At first I thought he had just read it wrong, but to see he physically changed it in his quote is interesting. :D

New Zealand girls are nice; Austrians, too. Don't know about Australians, which was the original topic of this thread, Mr. Moderator! :p

#12     Aug 29, 2011
    IamaMars likes this.
  3. Specterx

Specterx

Both are fugly. UK has the ugliest women in Europe, while Aus and NZ were originally populated by the lower class rejects, criminals etc. from the UK. So here we are.

#13     Aug 29, 2011
  4. *Sniff, sniff*

You smell that?
    Its the wonderful scent of positivity. :D

#14     Aug 29, 2011
  5. Joe

Joe

Your retarded, spell check got Austrian and Australian mixed up. To make a comparison of Austrian vs New Zealand doesn't make sense.

#15     Aug 29, 2011
  6. Isn't this what australian gils look like? I'm not really into that type.

[​IMG]

#16     Aug 29, 2011
  7. Definitely go for the austrian babes.

#17     Aug 29, 2011
  8. Well, to put that to the test, I'm quoting you saying "Austrian" and "Australian". I think the retardation is not on my end, big guy! :D :cool:

#18     Aug 30, 2011
  9. obseid

obseid

Austrian girls or Australian girls? Not a big difference. Only the language is different. :confused:

#19     Aug 12, 2018
  10. themickey

themickey

What about Ostrich chicks? Are they ok?

#20     Feb 15, 2019