Australia moves ahead. Makes loud proclamation for Christian-centered society.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Jan 19, 2011.

1. The intended audience for this drivel are not very bright either. It takes little imagination to spur them into a handclapping frenzy.

#11     Jan 20, 2011
  2. The southern states have a much higher standard of living than the northern states actually. GDP per capita is kind of meaningless which not considering cost of living. You can drop 3-400k easy in NYC or cali and live in a shack, while the same amount in Atlanta or Austin would have you living like a king... The salary differences pretty much even out after taxes are taken into account. Most blue states are a ripoff.

#12     Jan 20, 2011
  3. It's about culture, not religion. I believe Gillard is open about her atheism.

I wouldn't move to Saudi Arabia and begrudge their Islamic culture and customs. They shouldn't move to a western nation and begrudge it's culture and customs. As she clearly specified, her statement was not religious in nature.

#13     Jan 20, 2011
  4. ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

65k years ago, we crossed the seas, with the hope to live in love, peace and harmony with the creatures and the creation in the real of the dream.

Yet 200 years ago "they" came, to destroy it. "They" wanted to create the "exploitation" on the Land of the Dream. We could have teach them if they wanted... however they didn't listen. Thinking "they" were "smarter"...Smarter than us maybe, than the Dream, Never !

Fine, "they" will exprience the Nightmare.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

At the first hour of the morning all was clear as the sky above my head.

When I came to Arabia, I saw Arabs
    When I came to Africa, I saw Africans
    When I came to China, I saw Chineses
    When I came to Australia, I did not saw Australians...

#14     Jan 20, 2011
  5. stu

stu

It's about culture and religion.

#15     Jan 20, 2011
  6. No, it isn't, otherwise we wouldn't be hearing this from an atheist. Deal with it.

#16     Jan 20, 2011
  7. You are entirely missing the point. Gillard did not say this stuff. Asserting that she did is lying. Neither did her predecessor, Kevin Rudd, to whom these statements have also been attributed. You may think that lying is just fine in pursuit of of some bizarre ideology but I do not. Repeating lies over and over never makes them true but that is the standard operating procedure of the lunatic US right.

#17     Jan 20, 2011
  8. Whether or not she said it doesn't change the validity of the statement, whoever said it. I never lied about this whatsoever, and the point of whether or not the statement is factual is not the basis of the debate.

You accusation that I am "lying in pursuit of some bizarre ideology" is absurd, as if *I* am the one who circulated this article. LMAO! Further, I don't think discouraging the immigration of people who are hostile to your culture is a "bizarre ideology". I didn't repeat any of this, I'm debating the merit of it's content. If anyone is operating in the realm of lunacy here, it's you. You are just making things up as you go along. The merit of the statement stands regardless of who said it.

#18     Jan 20, 2011
  9. Good for you! You'd never make it as a Democrat/Libturd. They wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the ass.

Of what significance is the "lunatic ANYTHING/ANYBODY"?

#19     Jan 20, 2011
  10. stu

stu

Yes , it is, or you wouldn't have produced such a pathetic reply.

Specific references to things about a culture and God or Christian or Christians or Moslims or Islam , are about the culture and about religion.
    Get over it.

#20     Jan 20, 2011